• airport

when you two confirmed relationship through going on a flight together

"Don't be nervous," Taehyung said as he caressed your hand on your lap.

It has been 2 years since you and Taehyung dated in secret, and only today, you two decided it was time to go public. Both of you were going to spend your breaks in Hawaii after both idols have been working hard. You and your group had just finished all the promo for your latest comeback hence there was a week break for you all. You didn't know how the fans were going to react about the news. Both your companies had come to an agreement to allow us to date in public because they thought that it shouldn't be a big problem but who knows?

"How are they going to react?" you asked worriedly.

"It's fine baby... the relationship only consists of you and me. Whatever they think should not and does not matter. Let's not let random strangers online or a third party determine our relationship, we are stronger than that" he said pulling you close and kissing your temple.

"I love you so much, that's all that matters... and stick close to me later" he said.

"I love you too" you said looking up at him and kissed his cheek.

His family was coming along too with Hobi's family but they were joining a few days later as some were working. It wasn't the first time you spend the break with his family so you've grown comfortable with them and so did they. His mom would often check up on you too and would always encourage you to come to their house whenever you're free.

"Okay, you two.. there's a lot of reporters waiting inside the airport, some will follow you two throughout but majority will be behind the barricade to avoid mobbing. Security will be around you all so just stick close to them," Taehyung's manager said.

He was just going to make sure the airport departure was safe for both artists and the rest of the trip is completely both yours and his responsibility.

Once we reached the airport, Taehyung was the first to get out of the car. He turned his back towards the camera and asked if you were ready.

"let's go baby" he said taking his hand out.

You smiled and took his hand as you went out from the car. You could hear the cameras clicking a thousand times. You were pretty nervous about the cameras but decided to shrug it off. Taehyung looked over at you to make sure you were fine and squeezed your hand as a sign of affirmation.

"You ready?" he asked and you nodded.

You both started to cross the traffic light towards where some of the free reporters were and security were ready to escort you both.

"Y/N-ssi, Taehyung-ssi!!! when did you two get together?"

The reporters bombarded us with many questions but we hung our head low and walk through the crowd. Taehyung would occasionally look up and smile at them and then to you and you would do the same. 

After awhile, you two finally made it to the check-in area. Once you got in, you finally felt like you could breathe.

"It was crazy out there" you say after Taehyung came through.

"I know, lets get away from their view" he said taking your hand again and leading you to the VIP lounge.

They had about an hour left until their flight so they rested at the lounge. Taehyung was on his phone trying to see what the fans think of the public announcement of the airport pictures. Most of the fans were shocked but happy that their ship actually came true. You and Taehyung were the most shipped idols and at the same time you two were the most hated idols too. A lot of the fans would think those shipping us were delulu but little did they know, they were actually spot on.

"Hm, a lot of them seem happy, that's surprising"Taehyung said.

"I'm glad they are" you say laying your head on his shoulder as you watched him scroll through weverse.

A lot of our pictures appeared on the feed and more edits appear on the feed. Many were questioning if we were going on our honeymoon but that soon got debunked after not seeing any wedding ring on my fingers.

Taehyung then went on weverse to post.

"당신은 그 소식에 행복합니까? 잘 받아줘서 고마워"
[are you happy about the news? thank you for taking it well]