• concert with the kids

going to his concert with the kids

"Aera! Haru! Are you guys ready?" you asked from your room.

"Momma, I don't know how to put this on her" Haru say walking into the room with Aera's shoes.

"Okay, come I'll show you," you say after clearing your table then making your way to Aera's room.

Aera was seated on the carpet with her socks in her hands.

"First you put her socks on just like when you're wearing your own shoes, you put socks on" you say putting on Aera's socks.

"Then you put her feet in the correct shoe, left and right" you say putting on her shoe.

"Done!" you say after securing the velcro.

"Okay Thanks mommy" Haru said wearing his own shoes.

"Thank you Haru for helping me dress your sissy" you say kissing his cheek causing him to smile.

Haru is 5 years old and Aera is 3. Haru is a mature boy who has been really helpful to you by helping you with a lot of things like getting his sister ready, helping you clean and he's also good at negotiating with his sister. Aera would sometime throw tantrums to him but he would approach it in a calm manner which was very mature of him. He also understood that you were pregnant so he tend to be a lot more helpful and careful with you.

"C'mon let's go see daddy," you say picking Aera up from the floor.

You held Haru's hand with your other free hand and made your way down to the living room. You made sure that you packed enough diapers for Aera and all the essentials. You soon heard the doorbell buzz indicating that someone had called for you.

You checked the screen and it was SungHoon, Tae's driver.

"I'll be right out" you say.

"Okay come, uncle Sunghoon is here already" you say picking up Aera again and the necessities bag.

As soon as you left the house, Sunghoon helped you with the bag as you put Aera in the car seat. The journey to the stadium wasn't that long. There was traffic as we got nearer to the stadium but since we were heading to the back entry, the traffic was smoother then.

Once we arrived, you got Aera out from her car seat then held Haru's hand as Sunghoon helped to carry the essentials bag.

"Are you excited to see daddy?" you asked bouncing Aera in your arms.

She giggled excitedly causing you and Haru to smile. You squeezed Haru's hand as you three made your way to their green room with Sunghoon leading you three.

"Oh! My babies!" Taehyung exclaimed as soon as he saw you three walking in.

You put Aera down and Haru immediately held her hands and helped her rush to their dad who was waiting for them with arms open. The rest of the boys rushed over to them to also greet them. You smiled seeing the group of people you love smiling in each other's presence.

"Annyeong y/n" the rest said giving you a hug.

Taehyung came to you with a big smile on his face and pecked your lips.

"Thank you for coming and bringing them along" he said holding both his children in each arm.

"Haru-ah, aren't you too big to be carried?" you teased and he hid his face in his dad's neck.

"He's my boy, don't tease him"Taehyung said kissing his forehead.

"How's the little one doing?" he asked caressing your bump.

"I think she's excited too, she's been kicking a lot" you say.

"Thank you for carrying my children" he say kissing your cheek. 

"Our children" you corrected him.

-

"C'mon let's go see daddy on stage" you say after putting on the headphones on both of them. 

The boys had already left the green room after playing with them the whole time to go for the soundcheck. Fans with the soundcheck tickets had already gathered on the floor to finally watch the boys.

You carried Aera in your arm as Haru walked next to you, holding your free hand. You three followed Sunghoon out to the stadium to watch the boys do their soundcheck and talk to the fans.
The fans knew about you and the kids and they were beyond excited to see you three walk out from the backstage exit on the floor.

The crowd cheered after seeing you three walking out. You were surprised by the sudden cheer, noticing that most of them were facing your direction. The boys were just as surprised and turned their attention to where they were cheering to.

"Ah! Y/N is here everyone!" Jin said making them cheer even more.

You shyly smiled as they waved to them. Haru shyly waved back at some of the fans who called out for him and Aera giggled as you asked her to blow kisses to the fans.

"Aera-ah!! Where's my flying kiss?" Taehyung said into the mic.

"Baby, blow kiss to daddy" you say pointing to him on stage.

She heard and blew him a kiss causing Taehyung to exaggerate his fall.

After the crowd had calmed down a bit, you three took your seats at the back, near where the light system and camera system was.

"You okay babe?" you asked seeing Haru sitting down quietly.

He nodded and waved shyly at the few girls who were waving at us. You chuckled realising that he was probably flustered and overwhelmed by the attention.

After the boys had finished their soundcheck, they thanked the fans and left the stage. You three decided to also leave. As you guys were walking back, some fans stopped you to take a picture.

"oh my god, haru, aera you guys are so cute" they gushed.

You just smiled at your kids interacting with the fans. They were being really respectful and nice to the children and they seem to enjoy it too so you decided to stay a little longer.

"Y/N- unnie, is the baby a girl or boy?" a fan asked. 

"Ah... its a secret" you say.

"We're excited!!" they say.

"Kim Y/N, please come back backstage" you hear Taehyung call through the mic causing the fans to cheer excitedly.

You and the fans around you laughed.

"Okay cmon babies, daddy is calling" you say.

Haru then held hands with Aera which made the crowd around awe and you smiled following behind them as they followed Sunghoon.

-

"Where were you guys?" Taehyung asked as soon as you three came in the room.

"The fans were being really nice to them and they were having fun with them so i decided to stay a little longer" you say smiling at Aera playing with Jungkook and Haru with Yoongi.

You sat next to Tae and he immediately pulled you closer.

"I love you" he reminded, snuggling his head in your neck, leaving tiny kisses.

"I love you too" you smiled kissing his head.

You two watched as your kids giggle with their uncles. Just watching everyone you hold closely to having fun with each other, smiling because of each other, made your heart warm.