• paris with you

when you two were in paris during his tour

"Let's go out after the show tonight" Taehyung said as you both walk through the halls of the venue.

"Are you sure? Won't you be tired? You have some interviews to do tomorrow" you say.

"Yeah, it's our only free time, plus our flight is tomorrow so i'll rest then" he said.

"Sure, if you'd like to" you say.

The boys had just finished their soundcheck and you were out along the seats with some of the other staff too. The boys were now getting ready for the actual show. Taehyung was the first to finish getting ready and he took the opportunity to chill with you on the sofa.

"We can go to a café later, it's open until midnight, then we can walk around the streets of paris and then the eiffel tower" he said excitedly.

"Do you know how to go there?" you asked.

"I searched it on my phone just now, it's not far from the hotel, just a 20 minutes walk to the eiffel tower but along the way we have the cafe, and some other stuff that we can see" he said.

You squeezed his cheeks after he talked because you couldn't stand his cuteness when he is excited.

"can you stop being so cute?" you say.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed your cheek

Taehyung chuckled and kissed your cheek. He went on his phone to search more things to do in Paris late at night while you laid your head on his shoulder and watched him.

-

Thank you all for the amazing night! Please take care! See you again soon!" Namjoon said through the microphone as the boys ran all over the stage to wave at the fans.

This was your cue to go back backstage with the crew because the boys would be rushed back to their hotel rooms after the show to avoid mobbing.

"Y/N, you're in this car with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi" one of the staff said and you went in the car first.

You sat at the very back so the boys can go in the car easier. Soon you see the boys rushing back to the cars and Yoongi went in first. He came in and sat next to you, then Jimin and Taehyung sat in front.

"Are you guys heading out later?" Yoongi asked turning to you.

"Yeah, we're going to see Paris at night, are you?"you say.

"No, I'm just tired and going to sleep the whole night," he said lazily.

"Take some nice pictures for me though," he added and you chuckled nodding your head.

Once you were all back at the hotel, Taehyung and you went back to your room and took a shower.

"match with me" Tae said as he wore his brown coat and some black loose pants.