• moody pregnancy

when you get moody | you as his pregnant wife

"You're so annoying Tae" you say frowning at your husband who got into the driver's seat next to you.

"We're late babe, everyone has already reached"he said.

Today, you two were heading to the stadium as they had their concert for the fans after awhile. You were 5 weeks pregnant and your bump is definitely visible and so was your pregnancy symptoms like your cravings and your emotional rollercoaster. Taehyung has been such an amazing husband to you, he has a lot of patience to be able to handle your mood swings.

"I'm pregnant, they'll understand" you grumbled crossing your arms.

"Okay, that's right. I'm sorry baby" he said caressing your thigh.

-

"Y/N! Taehyung! Finally" Jin greeted as you both entered the green room.

"Your bump is getting bigger noona!" Jungkook say excitedly.

"Of course pabo" Jimin say.

"Take a seat babe" Taehyung say placing his palm on your back and leading you to the sofa.

"Wah, Y/N, you make me remember when I was pregnant with Baegom" Yura, Namjoon's wife, said.

"It was not so rainbows and sunshines isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes it isn't. It's so tiring and I just can't wait for my baby to come out" you say.

"Yah, Taehyung, how are you dealing with her pregnancy symptoms? Yura was terrible" Namjoon teased causing Yura to hit him.

"Y/N is so moody and craves every single thing everytime" Taehyung teased you too.

You only crossed your arms and he chuckled bringing you closer to him. He snuggled his face in your neck, kissing it.

"I love you" he cooed.

"I don't" you say coldly.

"Baby" Taehyung whined.

"Yeah, I get that" Namjoon say causing the rest to chuckle.

As the boys continued to converse among themselves, Taehyung was trying to comfort your pouty self.

"You know, you're the most prettiest pregnant woman i've ever seen in my life?" he asked.

"And I love you so so so so much"he say kissing your face.

You ignored him and he got upset too.

"Okay boys, soundcheck" Namjoon said and the boys stood up.

"I'll be back my love" Taehyung say kissing your forehead and sneakily stole a peck.

-

You watched from the side of the stage as the boys interacted with their fans. Some fans noticed you and waved causing you to smile at wave back at them. After awhile, you got tired of standing up so the staff lead you back to the green room for you to rest.

Suddenly, you're craving for Taehyung's embrace. You want him to hold you right now. After awhile, you heard noises coming along the hallway, you turned your head towards the door and saw Taehyung coming in along with the boys. 
You put your arms out to him and he got shocked a bit but smiled big and quickly got in your embrace.

"Is my baby craving for me?" he asked kissing your cheek and rubbing your back.

"Mmhmm" you replied, taking in his embrace.

"What happened to the 'I don't' Y/N" he mocked.

"Say that again and I'll get angry" you say.

He immediately shut his mouths and chuckled slightly at your mood swing.

"I love you so much baby, no matter how bad your mood swings get, I promise to always attend to your needs" he said.

"I love you Tae, thank you for being patient with me" you say kissing him.