• love you in silence 2

Your eyes widened and put the phone away from your ears to see that it was Jungkook's phone. You mentally cursed yourself for not checking and put back the phone on your ear.

"Yeah, we're on our way. He's driving so I picked it up" you say.

"Where's your phone? I tried calling you too but you didn't pick up" He asked.

"I forgot to charge it last night so it's out of charge" you lied.

Jungkook started to stir in his sleep pulling your closer.

"Who-" he mumbled but you quickly close his mouth with your hand.

"Well, hurry up. You two are late," Taehyung said.

"You guys can start, don't wait for us," you say and then Taehyung ended the call.

"Is that Taehyung-hyung?" he asked still sleepy.

"Yes. and it's your phone. and I picked it up without checking that it was your phone so he was confused why I picked up instead of you so i lied that we were in the car and we're late for practice so we need to get out of bed" you say.

Jungkook chuckled at your panic talking.

"Hurrryyyyy" you say trying to get out of his grip.

"Kiss" he said puckering his lips.

You gave him a peck and he pouted.

"more" he whined.

"Baby, we really need to go" you say and got out from his grip as he loosened up.

"Fvck! I need to cover this up" you say looking at your neck.

"Just wear my hoodie and put the hood up, your hair will cover it, you've done it before" Jungkook say coming next to you in the toilet.

You both brushed your teeth and washed your face before starting to get ready to leave. You put on his hoodie and your sweatpants that was in his cupboard in case and you both went out.

-

"You guys are late" Namjoon hyung said as you both rushed in.

"I'm sorry, I asked Jungkook to pick me up because I was late" you lied.

"But I got out late too, so we were extra late because I drove late" Jungkook said trying to take the blame.

"It's okay, whatever it is, let's not make it a habit. Anyway, we just practiced the intro again for the performance" Namjoon said.

You put your bag down on the sofa and started stretching. Your thighs were sore and so were most parts of your body from the event of last night but you tried your best to hide it. Which... probably wasn't working because Jungkook noticed and chuckled silently. You glared at him causing him to stop his laughter and smile innocently at you.

As usual, the practice was chaotic. Jin and Jimin could not stop laughing and messing around with Jungkook. Hoseok was getting frustrated but could not stop laughing at their jokes, Namjoon also joined, Yoongi looked sleepy and Taehyung was quiet. He has been way quieter than usual and you were worried.

"Tae, are you okay?" you asked coming up to him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired" he said.

"Did you not sleep well last night?" you asked passing a bottle of water to him.

"I couldn't sleep for awhile but I did get enough sleep, you probably didn't get enough sleep" he said glancing at your neck then back to you.

"What do you mean?" you asked worriedly hoping the hickeys were not literally out there.

"I mean your eye bags, it's getting more obvious" he said.

"Oh! Haha! Is it that bad?" you asked walking away to look at the mirror.

Taehyung just smiled and nodded his head. He looked down, knowing that wasn't exactly why he said that.

Taehyung could not stop thinking about why you picked up Jungkook's phone this morning and how it sounded like you just woke up. He suspected that you slept over at his house but wondered if you two were THAT close to sleep at each other's house alone?

He confirmed it himself when he saw you wearing Jungkook's hoodie, with hood up and hair down. While you were dancing, he noticed the visible hickey on your neck. His heart broke, knowing that he has the confirmation of what you both were.

When you were talking to him, he could tell how happy you were. He doesn't want to ruin that. He didn't mind that you have fallen for someone else as long as you're happy and he could see how happy you were.

He caught Jungkook looking and staring at you multiple times. He knows Jungkook has always had a crush on you ever since you joined. It seems like he got you first. Taehyung noticed every little thing you two did. How Jungkook would accidentally call you names and cover it up, or how he would be so touchy with you, whispers, coming to schedule together, going home from schedule together and the part that made him confirm that you both had something on was yesterday. About the scar on your thigh.

Taehyung didn't know where exactly it was because it seemed like a hard topic for you to open up. But Jungkook knew the exact position of the scar, upper left, and covered it up by just stating the general answer, left. And today, you both confirmed his confirmation again by you coming in with his hoodie after picking up his call from Jungkook's phone.

He watched as you both laughed and giggle while conversing with each other on the sofa. He could see the light in you, how happy you are with him and how happy Jungkook makes you so he can't be mad at it. All he could do, was to love you in silence and to see you smile is enough for him.