• birthday

when he left schedule early to celebrate your birthday

"Are you gonna be there tomorrow?" you asked your boyfriend of 2 years through the phone.

"I'm sorry baby, I have schedule until late, I'll spend time with you on your birthday" he said.

"Oh... it's okay, I'll see you then..." you say a little upset and disappointed that he won't be able to make it to your early birthday dinner tomorrow that your friends had planned.

You haven't seen Taehyung for 2 days as he stayed at the dorm with the boys due to having a very packed schedule and they found it easier that everyone just stayed at the dorm to avoid being late for important schedules. You didn't mind it as you knew how difficult and busy his job is. Especially when they are preparing for tour, so you didn't mind him going home late or staying over at the dorm. But, you just miss him so much.

-

"Hyung, after this is just practice for the concert again right?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"Yeah, you can go and celebrate y/n's birthday.. you asked me yesterday" Namjoon say.

"Hehe... just in case you forgot that you allow me to" Taehyung said smiling cheekily.

They were currently on a short break after an interview and were going to sit for another interview. It was a day full of interviews but all in Taehyung's mind was how excited he was to surprise you at your early birthday dinner later. Your friends knew about his plan and were also anticipating your reaction when you see him later.

"okay, that is all for the interview section, we'll head back to the company now... Tae you're leaving now right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yep" taehyung said looking at the time and it was already 8pm.

"Okay, you'll leave first, "Namjoon say.

Taehyung nodded and bid his goodbye to the boys before making his way over to his manager.

"Here is the cake, and your present is in there too" he said handing over a bag.

"Okay thank you" Taehyung took the bag and followed the security who was escorting him out of the building and into the car that was ready for him.

There were reporters waiting outside to capture videos and pictures of the worldwide idol. They were confused as to why he was alone and not with the boys but they shrug and continued to spam their cameras.

-

"Happy early birthday y/n!" Jennie said as she just arrived and gave you a hug.

"Thank you" you smiled.

You see everyone had arrived and was enjoying themselves. You were enjoying the celebration too with your best friends by your side but you a small part of you wished Taehyung was here too. You were happily eating the delicious main course that had just been brought out as you were chatting with your friends. Jennie and Lisa were talking about their upcoming comeback. Rose and Jisoo couldn't be here because Rose was in LA and Jisoo was busy with filming but they sent their regards to you. Irene was also here with Seulgi and they were also preparing for a comeback. You had a lot of idol friends but you weren't an idol as you had a different interest than them but you met them in school and in many meetings. You were the CEO of a famous Korean brand that a lot of KPOP idols wear so you got to know them through collaborations. However, Jennie and you knew each other since school and stuck close ever since.

Soon, the lights dimmed and you looked around in shock.

"What happened?" you asked looking around in panic.

You then saw someone come into view with a lighted cake and you could already see his boxy smile from far. You mouth hung open realising that it was Taehyung bringing the cake to you. You couldn't help but smile widely as you felt your eyes start to water. Everyone around you sang the birthday song and Jennie side hugged you after seeing how overwhelmed you were.

"Happy birthday baby" Taehyung said once he reached you.

He placed the cake down and pulled you into a hug.

"you said you had schedule" you whined, hiding your face in his neck.

"My baby's birthday is more important than the schedule" he said pulling back and smiled at you.

"I love you," he said leaning in and gave you a long passionate kiss in front of literally everyone there who cheered.

"PLEASE YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE" Irene yelled.

You two pulled away and laughed at her sudden outburst. After the atmosphere has calmed down, he sat next to you with an arm around you and listened as you continue to chat with your friends.

-

Many fans were curious as to why Taehyung left separately from the boys. A lot of fans realised that he was carrying a bag that looked like it had a cake box in it from the shape of the bag. They then linked that to Jennie, Lisa and Irene's instagram story where they posted that they were celebrating your birthday with a birthday cake. Some also realised that a familiar hand was in one of the instagram stories and compared to taehyung's hand in the paparazzi pictures of him leaving earlier and he had the same ring on.

Fans came to a conclusion that he attended your early birthday party but questioned what your relation was to him. After that incident, more and more people seemed to keep a close eye on you for any signs of relationship with taehyung.