• sue

when he openly want to sue a youtuber for creating rumours about you | you as their 8th member

"where's y/n?" taehyung asked as he entered the practice room and not seeing any sign of you.

"she's talking with Namjoon hyung... have you not seen what people are saying about her?" Hobi asked.

"huh? what things?" Taehyung asked confused.

"a youtuber was caught making rumours about her, posting inappropriate videos of her and criticising her in videos, it's crazy" Jimin said annoyed.

"What? Seriously? and what did the company do?" Taehyung asked.

"That's why namjoon is talking to her, she knows about it but chose to keep quiet and ignore it"Jimin say.

"No wonder she has been out of it for awhile..."Jungkook say.

"Where are they?" Taehyung asked.

"At the s-"

"Okay, let's start practice" Namjoon said as he walked in with you behind with head hung low.

20 minutes before

You walked in the room feeling tired as you didn't get enough sleep the night before. You stayed behind at the company to work on your dance for the upcoming performances to make sure you get it perfectly and to avoid messing up. You didn't want people to criticise you anymore as it did hurt you.

"Y/N-ah, can we talk?" Namjoon asked looking at the tired girl.

"sure" you say and he brought you to his studio.

You sat on the sofa as he sat on his chair on the desk.

"What is this about?" you asked.

"The company told me about this youtuber who is spreading rumours about you and making videos of just criticising your every move... are you aware of that?" he asked and you stayed silent.

"Was that why they told me you have been staying back a lot recently?" he asked.

"I just wanted to make sure my performance was spot on" you say.

"Y/N... you know, whatever you do or WE do, we will get criticised either way. No matter what. Even if we did something good, people try to find fault from it. They will never believe that we are as good as everyone else think we are. And that's okay, we're all humans, we make mistakes, we are tired sometimes and things don't always go the way we want it to, but that's okay. The people has been really harsh on you, I know that. They're extra harsh on you because they know how good you are and they cannot believe that you're that good, trust me" he said.

"It's like you know when you see someone always being good, you're like, are they always that good? like have they not done any mistake? You'll tend to look at even the slightest details and that's what they're doing, trying their very hardest to point out the smallest thing to make you feel less than what you are," he added.

"I know it's tough on you... trust me, we're all super proud of how far you've come. We want you to tell us these things and not keep it to yourself," he said.

At this point, you were already crying. It was hard for you to keep it in because his words really mattered to you and you felt like someone actually cared.

"You're doing your best y/n and that is definitely more than enough for all of us" he said pulling you into a hug as you cried in his shoulder.

Once you've calmed down, you pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you so much Namjoon... you don't know how much those words mean to me" you say.

"Now, promise me that you'll come to any of us if you feel like that again... don't keep it to yourself okay.. we're family" he said and you nodded.

"And you'll be off earlier than the rest of us today. For your rest. No buts or whatever, just go home early and rest. Now let's go wash up and join the rest" he said as he put his hand out for you to grab on.

-

You guys started the practice as per normal. Everyone noticed that the environment was a little down than normal but they all understood why and tried to lift the energy up which works a bit.

You also brushed it off and tried your best not to make it obvious but since the guys already know, they understood what you were trying to do.

"Okay y/n, you can go off now" Namjoon said.

"What? So soon?" you asked as it was only 3pm.

"Yeah," Namjoon said.

You were about to say something but he gave you those "no buts" look and you just nodded and said goodbye to the rest of the guys before leaving to go back home.

After you have left, Namjoon gathered the boys together to update them on the situation.

"I talked to her just now, she knows about the criticism and everything. She seemed to be deeply affected by it but she hid it well. I heard from the company that she has been staying back a lot to work on her moves and i did confront her about that and she said that it was to make sure her moves were on point but we all know it's because she's self conscious from the criticisms." he started.

"We all know... how harsh the netizens are towards her. I don't know why they're extra harsh to her but we as her band members, should speak up and protect her as much as we can, so if you see any harsh comments aiming towards her just report it to the company" Namjoon said.

"So what's the company doing about the youtuber?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, I brought it up already but they are still in discussion and figuring out if they can do anything to them in the first place" Namjoon said.

"That's crazy, how can they not already sue them?" Taehyung asked getting upset.

"Anyway, what we can just do now is to support her as much as we can... she's going through a lot, I can tell, so let's just try to bring the mood up" he said and the boys nodded.

"yah... why are they all being so mean to her?" hobi said shaking his head in disappointment.

-

When Taehyung went home after practice, he searched online about the youtuber who they were all talking about just now. He saw how all the videos uploaded were all criticising you. All the thumbnails had a picture of you even if the video had nothing to do with you but just comparing someone else to you. Another thing that he saw which pissed him off was a video of the youtuber reacting to one of your fancam and sexualising your every move.

Taehyung watched the video in disgust and decided to take matter into his own hands since the company was doing things really slowly. He went on weverse and posted the picture of the youtuber's page.

V

This disgusts me... every video criticising one of my family... i hope you get what you deserve in court.