• make up artist

when his make up artist went mia

"where's Chae noona?" Taehyung asked as he sees everyone rushing around the green room.

The boys had a day full of back to back schedules and the previous one was a meeting so they didn't need to put make up on. Next one was an interview and everyone was rushing because it was about to start in 20 minutes and they had just ended their meeting.

"She's not here" Ara, Jimin's make up artist, said.

"What about my make up?" he asked.

"Wait until I'm done with Jimin... Jimin can you stop moving around" she scolded and Jimin chuckled.

"15 minutes! Taehyung, can you get Y/N to come here and do your make up? I think there isn't enough time, she's in the building right?" Han asked.

"Yeah, I'll call her" Taehyung smiled excitedly and dialled your number

After a few dials, you picked up. 

"Hello?"

"Y/N-ah, can you come to our dressing room? Chae Noona isn't around and we need someone to do my make up quick" he said.

"Right now?" you asked.

"Yeah, c'mon, 15 minutes left" he said and you quickly rushed over to the lift to their level.

Once you arrived at their dressing room, you can see the chaos going on. Everyone was practically rushing here and there trying to get the boys ready for the interview, and there was Taehyung sitting on the make up chair just chilling.

"ah! Y/N you're here. Just use simple make up with the things on his make up table, his outfit is already prepared." Ara said as she saw you come in.

You nodded and made your way to your boyfriend who had his rectangular smile looking at you through the mirror.

"Make me look pretty baby" he said.

"You already do" you smiled and started with his make up.

"Close your eyes tae" you say as he kept opening them to look at you.

He laughed and closed his eyes and you put some eyeshadow on his eyelids. Once you were done, you start to put on a tinted lip balm. As you were putting it on, you couldn't help but think about kissing him but you know there wasn't time for it. Furthermore, it seems like Taehyung knew what you were thinking and smirked before quickly pursing his lips and pecking your lips.

"Taeeeee" you whined as the lip balm got smudged.

"i'm sorry, I couldn't help it" he chuckled seeing you flustered.

"Whatever, I'll put it on again after you change. Quick change into the outfit that's prepared for you" you say pushing him towards the changing room.

"babe?" he called.

"I'm outside" you say.

"I need help"

You opened the door to see that he couldn't tie the tie. You did his tie for him and then put on his blazer. As you were about to leave, he pulled on your waist and pulled you close to him.

"Thank you for doing my make up" he said staring deep into you.

"It's okay, I was already here," you say shyly.

"Adorable" he mumbled before kissing your forehead.

"Let's go, you're going to be late" you say pulling him out the room.

We all made our way to where the interview will be filmed. Before putting them on camera, we touched up on their make up again.

"Can you like lower yourself down?" you asked getting annoyed at having to tiptoe.

Taehyung chuckled and bend down to your level so that it was easier for you to put on his lip balm. Once done, he thanked you again and went to his seat. From time to time, Taehyung would glance at you and smile causing you to get all shy and hide yourself away from him to prevent him from getting distracted. Anyone in the room could sense that you two had something on if they didn't know already. Taehyung doesn't seem to care what people think and continued to be all lovey dovey in front of the rest.

Little did he know, as you guys were in the dressing room with the door open, someone was filming Jungkook getting ready and you two appeared right behind him. Many fans noticed how he had his arm around your waist and how close you two were but the clip cut at the part where you two were leaning in. Fans went crazy about the interaction and soon the video got deleted as it wasn't edited properly but it was no use as the video had already circulated.