• bleed

when he comes home bloody | him as your mafia boyfriend

You were pacing back and forth the living room waiting for your boyfriend's arrival. He went out for a mission 6 hours ago, it's currently 4 in the morning and he has yet to come home. There wasn't any update at all and you started to get worried. You love him so much but you hated the fact that he is in the mafia world as you knew how dangerous it was. You were scared of losing him. And now, you were definitely trembling in fear that you might have lost him.

You tried calling the other members but none of them replied. Jae, the bodyguard that Taehyung assigned to you was also getting worried as this was the longest that they have gone out for a mission.

"I need an update please..." you say as you felt your heart racing more and more every second that pass.

You want to support your boyfriend but this isn't something that was healthy... for either you or him. You got into a relationship with him before knowing that he was a mafia. After a few months in, you got curious as to why he was out at night and you saw him come home with bruises all over him. That was when he told you that he was in the mafia world.

flashback

"tae..." your eyes teared at the sight in front of you.

Taehyung just brushed it off and quickly went in the shower. He took a quick shower, washing the blood that was on his body from the cuts and then went out the washroom to face you who had the first aid kid box ready on your lap.

You pat the space next to you and he sat. You took his arm and started treating it.

"I'm sorry I didn't say this earlier... I just didn't want to lose you because of what I do..." he said.

"You have a lot to explain" you say.

Even after expressing how you didn't like that he was in the mafia world, it was hard for him to quit as he had his whole life in it. He knew you hated it but you had no choice but to accept it after some time because you had already fallen deep for him.

Your thoughts got interrupted by the door opening. Your head turned to the direction of the door. You widened your eyes at the sight of your boyfriend covered in blood, his eyes was bloodshot red and you could tell that he was pissed after he slammed the door shut.

"Tae!" you exclaimed.

"Not right now y/n" he said walking pass you and to the room.

Your heart clenched at his actions. How could he disregard the fact that you were practically crying your eyes out because of how worried you were about him?

You walked into the room to hear the shower go on. You sat on the bed with your face in your hands, trying to calm your trembling hands. Who's blood is on him? Is it his or someone else's?

After he got off from the shower, he entered the room to see you calming yourself down. His heart broke at the sight but he had bigger problems that he had to think of.

"Tae. Stop this" you say looking up at him.

"You can't just tell me to stop and quit the mafia world. It's my whole life. I've been in it since I was a teen!" he yelled getting frustrated.

"You come home fvcking bloody at 4 in the morning and you think I wouldn't tell you to stop this?!" you asked raising your voice too.

"I can't leave this y/n. It's not that easy" he said.

"Why can't you leave Tae? Do you know how worried I was? I didn't get any replies from any of you and that got me even worried. I don't usually text you during your missions but this was too long. I waited every single day for your safe arrival back home. I know you promise me that you'll come home safe to me before every mission but Tae... you never know" you cried.

He stayed silent. He know where you were coming from. He understood what you meant. But again, he can't let go of it easily.

"Then leave me" he said.

"What?" you asked.

"Leave me Y/N. You can't deal with me being in the mafia world, then leave me!" he exclaimed.

"You're giving up on this so easily?" you scoffed.

He stayed silent. He didn't want you to leave him but he knew that it was a toll on you, the whole mafia thing.

"You pick Tae. Me or the Mafia world?"