• bleed 2

"Miss Y/N, you have a meeting for a collaboration later at 4pm. It's the last meeting for the day" your secretary, Ara, said. 

You nodded and continued to reply to the emails. You yawned and checked the time. Your stomach grumbled since you haven't had any lunch as you didn't have time to.  You have been working on a new collection and finding some ambassadors to promote the collection before it gets released. Collaboration was also an important role to promote your brand even more.

Before you know it, it was already close to 4pm. Ara knocked on the door to remind you about the meeting and you then got ready, taking your phone with you and followed Ara to the meeting room.

"They will be coming in soon" she said as you sat at the end of the table, furthest away from the screen.

"This is?" you asked as you were busy on your phone.

"Kim's corporation. A collaboration with their company. Since some of the collection is office themed and their company is well known too, their team has reached out to us for collaboration of some sort.. they're going to present their idea today" she said and you nodded.

After awhile, some people came in and greeted you and you bowed back.

"We have 2 presenters today. One of them will come a little later on" Mr Kang said.

You nodded and listened to his presentation. After awhile, you got on your phone to type some important points to take note of or to ask later.

"I'm sorry for coming in later" another voice filled your ears. A very familiar one.

You looked up and your eyes landed on the very familiar eyes that you had longed for. He looked at you like he was proud of you and continued with the presentation.

"I'm Mr Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim's Corporation. We are deeply thankful for allowing us to share our ideas for a possible collaboration that will be beneficial to both parties. My team has thought of many collaborative ideas and they'll be sharing it to you. We hope that you can consider some of them," he said before taking his seat.

You were still too stunned to speak. The guy that you have not seen for a whole year appeared right in front of your eyes, in your own company and is the CEO of the company that you will probably be collaborating with.

You shook the thoughts away and focused on the meeting. You could feel his gaze on your from now and then but you ignored it. After his team had finished his presentation, it got to the q&a and you got Ara to ask the questions that you have taken down.

You were pretty pleased with their ideas and how they replied to the questions so you took note of the company.

"Well, thank you for coming all the way here to present your ideas to me. We will take into consideration the ideas that have been shared today and ms Ara will reach out to you again for another meeting to finalise them. Thank you for your time" you say standing up and leaving the meeting room.

Taehyung followed you out the room and caught up to you as you were desperately trying to get away from the meeting room as soon as possible.

"Y/N" he said grabbing your hand forcing you to turn to face him.

You looked him in the eye and everything came back. Your love for him never vanished, it was still there. Heck, you tried to forget him but your heart wants what it wants.

"I'm proud of you for chasing your dream. You've always wanted to be a designer of your own brand and you made it. You're the creator of your own brand and everyone wants to collaborate with you. I'm beyond happy for you" he said.

"Tae..." you say feeling your head get light as you stumbled.

"Y/N!" Tae panicked and held you up.

"Miss Y/N!" Ara said shocked seeing your state.

"Where's her office?" taehyung asked.

"It's the highest floor" she said.

Taehyung carried her bridal style and head to the elevator, pressing level 50. He went into your office and laid you down on the sofa. While he waited for you to gain conscious, Ara came in the room to check on the situation.

"Ms Y/N didn't eat lunch today, maybe that's why she fainted" she said feeling worried.

"I got it from here... this is her last schedule right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes sir" she replied.

"You can take your leave..." Taehyung said.

Ara knew who he was. Y/N told her about him before. Even his picture is in the office. So she was well aware of who he was to you.

"Please take care of miss y/n well" Ara said bowing and took her leave.

Taehyung sighed at your pale face and walked around the office. He saw a few photos on the shelves of the office. Some with her friends, some with her pets. The one that caught his eye was the photo frame on her desk. It was a picture of you and him on Christmas. The last christmas that we spent together was magical. One that could never be forgotten. It was also the first time we made love to each other. It was indeed a magical night.

After awhile, you woke up and sat up holding onto your head that was pounding. Taehyung rushed to you as soon as he realised that you were awake.

"Y/N, here, drink water" he said handing you a glass of water.

After you drank the whole glass of water, you felt bette than previously. Taehyung took a seat next to you. You felt nervous around him. It has literally been a year since you've seen him. Since you left.

"I'm so happy I am finally seeing you again" he said.

"How did you get here?" you asked.

"After what you said, I didn't choose mafia world. I chose you. It took 2 months to leave the mafia world. I worked hard to be where I'm at now, leaving the mafia life behind. And I couldn't be happier now that I know you're living your dream" he said.

"I'm not asking you to take me back, or accept me back in. I'm just happy to see you right now... I hope we can start over again if you-"

"Baby, let's have dinner" Jimin said.

"Oh. Sorry, was I disrupting something?" Jimin asked realising you had someone in the office.

"No, you weren't. Let's go," you say not leaving your eyes from Jimin.

Jimin took out his hand for you to hold and you two walked out the office. Taehyung's heart shattered at the sight. He didn't know if he was disappointed, angry, upset or all of the above, but he knew you were happy. He could only watch the one he love finally being happy in a relationship that gave her a sense of security.