Chapter 36: Dear Kai

Melody POV

I saw Aiden endure the pain of a tattoo, understandable that it was really small but doesn't stop the pain any less. Although the first one was relatively small, it was on his fingers so he grimaced in some parts but overall he stood still.

I looked around the folder fully over again until I realize that I found the perfect one something to not only resemble Kai but to resemble Adrienna as well.

It tears me up inside that I have to sometimes erase Adrienna from my memory. Adrienna and Kai , my little angels and my little miracles. I can never let Adrienna go ,although she's not on this earth in my heart and I miss her extremely .I've never seen her before I've never even talked to her but i feel some type of extreme bond with her. I love her but i must move on.

Whether or not you think I look stupid considering myself a mother of two I will still do that all the time. Kai has a twin and that is something that I and Aiden have to come to grips with.

I looked over to my man as he was almost getting done and held the perfect sketch in my hand. I looked over in awe as he grimaced as Dominic almost finished.Dominic smirked and waved me over. I smiled as i looked at a happy Aiden as he calls me over.

I struggled to get up but I did with a little help of pressure and some sweat. Walking over to his tattoo chair, I handed a sketch to him that's Dominic made. He looked it over and made his lip screw in an u shape.

I grab the sketch and put it in his hands . He looked at him as he still looked kinda gave confused look.

"I like it but why this one". He patted his lap wanting me to sit on him. I groaned and slowly sat down on his lap. He didn't groan but i felt him let out a huge huff.

"Your fault , You got me pregnant". He smiled and hugged my waist.

"Well the tattoo has a lot of symbols. The moon represents our baby girl looking over her brother Kai and Kai would be the sailboat." I saw him start to smile and rub my belly.

"Why is Kai A sailboat? " I groan as I stopped him from rubbing my belly.

"Oh my goodness Aiden , Where is your brain? Kai name in Hawaiian is ocean and his whole room you painted it with sailboats . And Kai in Indo-Germanic languages means safe harbour . It is a perfect match ." I hop off his lap and held his hands.

"Oh it makes it all the better ,where should I put it?" He started to rub my thumbs on my hands, making me feel better on my decisions.

"Hey your body your rules it's going to to be stuck on you forever."

He looked at Dominic and sighed a bit "Is there anyway you can cover up these scars". He pointed to his legs as Dominic looked confused.

I saw Dominic give a puzzled look Aiden and examined his legs .He looked a little nervous and started touching the scars. Aiden started to wince when Dominic push too far in a little I glared at Dominic a new he was just doing to figure out if a man can handle the pain.

"If you want it on your leg ,I can put it there but I know I'm going to break a couple scars here and there and I don't want to put you through all that pain". Dominic stood up and started to look at the sketch.

Aiden look down , I can't help but feel bad but Dominic was right if we put the tattoo there he was going to get in so much pain.

Dominic exams Aiden's forearms and noticed another scar feeding confusion today never knew but that one was about I just never asked. It was a large scar that was all the way his arm. Aiden looked at it and shrugged.

"is this scar old?"

"I got it 20 years ago so very old"

20 years ago , now I need to know what he did.