Chapter 43: Texts and Wings

"Aiden , it is so simple . Just buckle the seat in ". Holding onto Kai , we watch Aiden try to put the seat in the car.
" almost got it sonneblume" Aiden told me as I looked at an flustered Kai.
Grabbing his pacifier , I gave it to Kai , causing him to relax. Aiden wiped the sweat of his forehead and looked at me.
" Why do we live in California?  It is too hot to be here ." I giggle and put Kai in his car seat. Closing the door ,I smiled at Aiden and hugged him . Looking shocked , he held onto me and smiled .
" take me home Kuschelbär ". I ran to other side of the car and sat next to Kai. Holding onto my hand , he clutched my fingers.
" I told you I don't like that name Melody" He groans and walks around the car. He gets inside and looks back at us. He pulls out his cell phone "Smile babe". I looked at him and smiled as Kai looked at me. 

"Sonneblume where is that store where you print photos at?" He starts to drive as I look at him confused . 

"Rite-aid? The drug store".

"Oh yes , How do i call them and ask for pictures?" 

"Aiden please just drive". I smile at his profound look and he just mumbles under his breath. Looking at Kai sleeping face , I rubbed the small beads of sweat of his forehead. Kai eyes slowly blinks into his sleeping nature. 

"Aiden , Should we order food in or should I cook ?" Aiden looks over his shoulder and smiles.

"You know I love your cooking but You just pushed a baby out of your v-"

"Okay! I will order pizza , buffalo wings and a order of chocolate chip cookies." He winks at me and we drive in complete silence to our house. We reached our home and Aiden parks the car. We see our house full of blue balloons and sigh at the same time.

"Nicklaus Schulze !What is this!" I yelled as Aiden struggled to get the baby seat out. Nicklaus pushes aside some of the balloons and hugs me. I see Gevene runs up to me and holds me into a hug . 

"Where is the baby? I am so happy for you two." Gevene ask . I look at her confused and turned around to see Aiden still trying to get the baby out. "He can't get the baby seat out". I rolled my eyes and walked back to the car. Kai was still sound asleep as Aiden struggled to get the seat belt to unlock. 

"Aiden Schulze , You need to push the red button ". I look at Aiden as he leans his head on Kai little stomach. He looks up at me and shakes his head "I am just going to grab him , hand me a blanket". I smile and walk around the car and grab a baby blanket. Handing Aiden the blanket ,Aiden grabs Kai and puts the blanket over him. He puts his hand up and whispered "I am  the man ". 

"I know Aiden , I know". We walk upstairs to Kai room and put him in his crib. Aiden lowers him and rubs his cheek. Smiling , I pull out Aiden phone from his back pocket and took a picture. He looked over and smiled at me.

"We are both so cheesy ".Aiden says and covers Kai body. Grabbing Aiden hands , He pulls me closer and slams me to his body. I give a small yelp and hold onto his waist. 

"I do not want to fight anymore Aiden , I am tired of our up and down relationship."I admit as he sways me back and forth. 

" I do not want to fight either beautiful,but I need you to let things out when you need to. If you keep all the feeling bottled up , we can not go on to be happy.I love you Melody , I honest to god , I love you so much". 

I held him and looked up at him "I will tell you everything now. I won't keep it in anymore. I love you so much Aiden. " I wrap my hands around his next and bring him down to a kiss.Twirling his hair in my fingers, I push my lips harder against his.  His hands travel down my pants and he lifts me up. I pull our lips apart and smile at him.