ELF

Melody POV

Woah what's going on, did I faint. Woah what the hell why do my arms feel so heavy. I snapped back into reality and opened my eyes.The room was a dull beige, and I had a faint sound of

beep...beep...beep.

Oh god, I'm in the hospital. I tried to stand up, but I saw the bed was locked.The IV in my arm prevented me from doing anything.

" Aiden? "

nothing

" AIDEN !"

Then my knight in shining armor busted into the room. Well, he was in black track pants and a white tank top. His eyes scanned the room, panting. As I eyed the love of my life, he shut the door of the dirty hospital room.

Aiden let out a sigh of relief and walked over to me. His heartwarming smile made me get tears in my eyes as he looked down at my belly.

Then it happens, he started to cry. Aiden was screaming offensive words in his native tongue. His arms wrapped around my belly and cried into my stomach. I felt kisses here and there but mostly tears.

His tears made me scared and made me curse under my breath. I wanted to know why my possessive man was like this. are my babies okay?Did I fall on them?

"Aiden what is going on?" my voice was shaking, and I trembled as I reached for him. His strong arms reached my small one and pulled a chair near me. He kissed my hand and removed it. He placed both of his hand on my belly, making shapes with it.

"I guess when you saw Jenna, you freaked out, really bad. You fainted out of complication with pregnancy. You can leave tomorrow."His tone was reserved and distant.

But of course I did, Jenna is the queen of evil. She worked for Aiden for a short time, and when I replaced her, she took things to far. She sent me death threats, broken into my car, trashed my office and spray painted my home. Aiden sued her for her life savings, and I sent it to my father.

Jenna was gorgeous, and I know her and Aiden had done the nasty before we did. Aiden is too proud to admit he had sex with a psycho.

" Well Aiden she is crazy as f-" his lips crashed into mine before I could finish.I dragged my lips to met his speed. His tongue asked for entrance as I bit his lip. His arms were still making shapes on my belly, but he started to get up. I lost contact with his lips for a second to see him smirking.

"I made you speechless ." He smiled and kissed my lips in a quick peck. I laughed at his cute charm until I saw him frown.

"Aiden are you okay?" His back tensed and he walked to the wall of the room. His body was full of stress as he slammed the wall in a loud grunt. Frightened when he came toward me, I lifted my hands above my face " Don't hurt me !"

Aiden stepped back and fell to the floor.He gasped and started to shake his head." I would never hurt you sonneblume. Why - why would you think that. Am I that horrible, I have been showing you nothing but care. " His voice was shaky, and he stood up. He slowly walked toward me and kneeled by the roller bed. His sobbing became apparent.

"Aiden I'm sorry but why are you crying? I was a little afraid, the way you walked toward me remind me of someone who hurt me."

I finally got the willpower to sit up, and I move my hands toward his hair. He looked up at me with teary eyes and kissed my hands.

" Why didn't you tell me you had a heart mummer "

I gasped and looked down. I didn't think I need to tell him, I have medicine for it, and it happens to many people. He looked defeated and sat on the chair.