VIER

Author Notes Thanks for reading so much, but I need your help. (I sound like Dora) But I was wondering if you can help me promote this book.I want this book to be successful just like Aiden (haha)

THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT.

-------------

Melody P.O.V

Chapter 4: Tie-Dye and James

Wow, I haven't slept this good in a long time. When I lifted my hands up, i felt I a strange heavy item on my waist and stomach. I got scared and jumped up only to find a smiling Aiden looking at me. He started to rub circles with his rough index finger on my flat stomach. His eyes reach my eyes, and his hand reaches toward my cheek and rubs his hand over my eyes to wipe off my morning junk.

"Eww Aiden does not do that, that makes me feel weird ." I smiled and covered my body with the satin sheet. He smirked and wrapped his large arms around my waist, bringing me to straddle his waist. Smiling and rubbing my palms on his chest " Thank you for last night Aiden."I kissed his cheek and found a spot on his chest to lay my head. His breath grows softer, and he starts to rub my back. I've never had a moment like this with Aiden, but I wanted more." sorry if you hurt you last night beautiful, I couldn't stop even if I tried ." His eyebrow raised and I couldn't help but blush.

"Sunflower do you want to go out to eat or stay at your home? And Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth" Aiden smiled and stood up leaving a flushed view of his naked glory. What people need to understand about Aiden is that he is not afraid to show what he has. My cheeks turned a bright red as he approached my restroom. As soon as the door locked I grabbed his button down and put it on while reaching for my underwear. Once I felt dressed I walked down to the kitchen and find something my German baby daddy will eat.

Aiden waves to me, still naked, to my room. Since my studio is weirdly shaped my bedroom is up a small flight of stairs that looks like a balcony. Aiden smiles at my outfit heading to the bedroom grabbing his boxer. He reached over to his phone and starts to make phone calls. I assume it is for our job because he is angering speaking in his. A foreign tongue and walking around my loft.

After 15 minutes I finished the waffles and filled up Aiden's with his favorite. Blueberry and strawberry slices with honey and syrup. I decided to do something he never expected, I brought the food out to the terrace and kissed him pulling him down the stairs. Thank God his strong arms were holding me up and were wrapped around my waist making sure I would be ok. He opened the terrace doors, and I seriously sat him down as I got him coffee.I sat right adjacent making sure he would stare at me.

" I can not believe we have a child, I knew God would give us a second chance Melody, this baby is our second chance" He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.His lips were velvet, and I couldn't get enough. I smiled within the kiss to let all my emotion go. He deepens the kiss and pulls me closer, so I'm practically sitting on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling away.

"Aiden you had enough last night now eat " I giggled as he told me

" sunflower I will never have enough ."

After a couple of minutes of Aiden fast eating, I jumped up and took out my tie dye kit.He stared at me with an eyebrow raised into an arch and shook his head in confusion. I promised my best friend James I would tie dye his shirts for his child charity event.

"umm Aiden how about you work for an hour while I do this, then we could watch a movie before you go" I awkwardly patted his butt, while I grabbed to children tee shirts. His eyes widen like green circles as he stared at me with lust. He smiled and grabbed a child's tee shirt and put some tie dye mix on it.