Chapter 28: Alles was ich will, ist Liebe

Melody POV
I woke up and saw Aiden next to me , still asleep. I smiled at his mouth wide open , snoring up a storm. I snuggle into Aiden chest and interlock our hand together. His eyes start to blink as he stares at me, his smile curving into a smirk.Aiden arms hold on to my waist, his fingertips crawling up my waist.Aiden tries to turn on his side , groaning as he does his best to get up.I sigh and sit up , and look down at my poor broken man. 

"Aiden, stop hurting yourself , you need to rest honey". I lean down and kiss his cheek. He face rubbed his face and rolled his eyes."Okay , Can you help me to the shower?" Aiden pleaded. He smirked as i helped him to the bathtub. I laid him down and put plastic bags around his cast. I smiled as i handed him his sponge and left him. 

I slowly walked downstairs and saw some long , lean figure in my kitchen. I gasped as I saw a some random girl , cooking with my stuff. I saw Nicklaus sitting on the kitchen table , shirtless , reading newspaper , grinning like a idiot. I smiled and walked up behind him , smacking the back of his head.

Nicklaus jumped up and saw me , letting out a breath of air "Jesus MELODY, don't scare me like that". "Um do you want to explain who is in my KITCHEN". He hushed me and grabbed my hand , pulling me to his room. He sat me down on his bed and started to pace,

Nicklaus let out his breath and looked at me "Melody, that is my ex girlfriend Gevene."

"That is Gevene! She is beautiful" You start to clap a bit as he starts to blush and run his hand through his hair. "We should go on a double date , she seems nice, what why is she here?"  . You smile as he points the bed and smirks.

"I saw her at the club last night  , alone. I went up to her and she just started to cry. I held onto to her and she told me that she hated that i left her. We left to get coffee and she let me know what happen after I left Germany. Turns out she missed me , and loved me. I told her that I missed her and we came back to the house. And the rest is history."He smiles and helps me up.  I smile as we walk back upstairs to help a sleepy Aiden out of the bath. I helped him putting on a pair of shorts and boxer , which was not as fun as it sounds.  I walked into his closet as Nicklaus helped him up. "What color shirt do you want baby?" I yelled so he can answer me.

"Green like your eyes". You smile at his cheesy comment and got a nice green polo for him. I walked back out and handed him his shirt. I smirk as i watch his muscle flex  and puts on his shirt , his abs being perfect. I walk up behind him and start to rub his shoulder . "Aiden when are you are going to call your mom ?" 

"Call my mother! She is a criminal , trying to hurt you and me!" I nodded and jumped up , handing him the house phone."You have to call her , last chance before she is sentenced ." He nods as I hand him the phone. "Sit with me sonneblume." I smiled and waved to Nicklaus to leave. Walking back to Aiden , I grabbed his hand , pulling it to my waist. He dialed a number and interlocked our hands , he started to play with my enagaed ring. "Hello can i speak to inmate 2157935 , Yes Mrs. Andrea Schulze."

"Put it on speaker Aiden, I need to hear as while." He looks down and turns it on speaker. 

"Hello Mother " Aiden sucks in a breath of air as we hear her chuckle. "What do you want Aiden , calling to hurt your mother again".

"Warum kannst du dich nicht für mich freuen?"

"Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Der einzige Grund dafür, dass sie dich liebt ist, dass du sie getäuscht hast."

"The only reason she loves you is because you tricked her"

"Getäuscht?"
"Tricked Her?"