EINS

Edited

Chapter 1: Get Ready Aiden

Okay, I had 5 minutes to think for myself. Okay, breath melody it's going to be a false alarm, I mean he couldn't take my virginity and get me pregnant right?

Oh, who am I kidding, it is entirely possible. Sadly I can remember that whole night and his beautiful eyes looking at me with intensely as he walked out of my studio.

*flashback*

I struggle to open my door with his lips on my neck surely leaving love bites.His stubble was scratching my neck I couldn't help but yelp.

As I seemed to make it in I, I pushed him inside and pushed the door closed with my foot and made him fall on my white couch.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to his torso; I started to pant as he left me breathless when his lips traveled toward the base of my collarbone.

"Du bist so schön Melody" He smiled at me and pulled me back to his lips. With no effort at all, he rose from the couch and pulled my legs to wrap around his waist.

I yelled as he stood up, rubbing his hard on me, the friction making us both moan. I decided to be adventurous and bit his lip and pulling on it slowly. He smirked and stared at me with wide eyes. He finds his way to my bed since I own a studio I don't have bedroom everything is in one space. We rolled on the sheets and kissed so hard I felt like I would explode.

He slowly moved his hand down my torso, making his way to my waist. He pulled away from me leaving a sweating me waiting for him to continue. He pushed his hand in my the rim of my pant slowly unbound them. He bit my lip as he pushed his hand in my area calling out for him. " You are mine tonight melody" he whispered near my lips and gave me pleasure I have never felt before

* End of flashback*

Damn, I can't believe myself what it has been five minutes already okay the moment of truth. I sighed as I entered the restroom. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and picked up the pink stick. I took in a deep breath and saw it. Yep, two lines I was pregnant.

I subconsciously put my hand on my stomach and started to cry, what is wrong with me. My dad is sick how can I pay for his medical bills with a baby on the way. Not only that I'm only 22, I barely experienced life. I know what you think it's your fault girl.

I went to my kitchen and threw the stick on the counter. I stared at myself in the mirror. Wow, I am going to be a mom. I mean I love kids and all but I wanted to be married then have children.

Adoption no way and don't bring up abortion, I would never do that I made this baby, with the help of Aiden, and I will take care of it. Hopefully, he will not be too angry. He might have a clue to why I haven't been going to work. Aiden has said that he wanted me as more than an assistant but always gave me mixed feelings.

He makes me forget that night we had together, but I can never do that, but he has the nerve to bring it up. Wait did he even wear protection...Oh SHIT. I never saw him do it and I wasn't on birth control because I never had sex. I picked up the pregnancy test and shoved it in my purse and headed to the door.

I looked at my black cat who was sleeping on the couch and let a tear fall, it won't be just us anymore. I locked my door and walked down the stairs waving bye to my doorman Miles. "Where is Y'all going miss in such a hurry," Miles asked as he was holding the glass door open for me. I smiled at his lovely accent and gave him a sad look " to going to kick some ass."

He chuckled and told me something I couldn't help let it brighten my mood " well good luck with that." I ran out and turned on my small beetle and drove a little too fast to the office. There it was Schulze Corporation I gave my keys to the valet man and walked in. I smiled at the Secretary and showed her my job ID. She smiled back, but it wasn't genuine because let's just say Jenna never liked me. I rolled my eyes at her and entered the elevator, what a bitch I mean come on. I took a large breath and put on some new mascara as I arrived on the 35th floor..This is his office.

Okay, you are just going to go in and tell him, don't fall for his charm. As the elevator door rang, my breath caught in my throat. The door opened, and all you see is another door. I slid my key in and walked in just like I owned it. There he was staring at a group of scattered paper, his white collar shirt wide open, sweat slowly dripping off his forehead. His strong jaw was clenched as if he was mad, His blue-green eyes focused on the print on the paper. He heard the door close and looked at me with wide eyes. He smirked and stood up and walked toward me.

As he got closer I could smell his musky scent, it drove me wild. His 6'4 height towered over my 5'6 body, he smiled and crossed his arm over his chest, backing away leaning on the desk. "Hello my Sonnenblume, where have you been," He looked breathtaking, but no I need to tell him straightly and forward. "Um, I needed to talk to you, it's important Mr.Schulze oops Aiden." He nodded slowly and cleared his throat begging me to go on. "Okay um well I know you say we should forget about that night we had but-" he stood straight up and moved his paper on the floor in anger. He stared at me as his eyes darkened.

"NO I have Never wanted you to forget it, I wanted you to keep quiet, so they make me fire you. MELODY how dare you want to forget it". Wait he is mad cause he thought I remembered only if he knew. "Mr.Schulze I mean Aiden listens, I didn't okay, but we have an issue." He gave me a confused look and slowly reached out for my hand. I looked at him as his face is still, I slowly grab it as he grasps it. I sighed. "Just tell me, Love. lieben. Ich Kann diese Spannung nicht ertragen, sind Sie okay? Sie brauchen meine Hilfe, was kann ich für Sie tun, Liebling." love. I can't stand this suspense, are you okay? do you need my help what can I do for you darling, I looked down and blushed at his concern but just spit it out

" I'm pregnant, and It is yours...". His hand let go of my and walked toward the door and locked it. He looked down and slowly walked to his chair and put his head down on his arm.

He looked like I just killed him I shed a tear and started walking toward the door. As I was about to leave in defeat, I heard his speaker phone go off. "Doctor Carter office how can I help you," the mysterious person said on the phone. He looked up at after it felt like forever and pointed to his couch. I gave him a glare but slowly sat down, staring as he rubbed his forehead.

Then he spoke. "Hello this is Aiden Schulze, tell Doctor Carter to stop his mid-day sex break, and I will be arriving there in 20 minutes with a lovely friend". He hung up not letting the women answer, and he stared at me. He shook his head and gave me a look he uses to give me when I was just an employee, then suddenly his eyes softened and walked over to his closet.

He got a jacket and handed me an oversized pullover. I pulled it over, and he put his hand out for my hand to grab.

I shook my head, but he grasped it "Okay I wanna know how far along you are then we will talk Let's go." He let go of my hand and headed to the elevator.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think Please Vote and Comment Update soon