vierundvierzig

Melody POV

" Aiden, hurry up, my dad will be here any minute!" Yelling up the stairs, I held Kai in my arms as Aiden ran downstairs, Holding onto the baby bag, pacifier in hand and bottle in the other. I smiled as he looked disheveled and sleepy. Sitting on the steps, He just sighed before looking at me. Holding Kai shoes above his head, He slowly slipped on his dress shoes and grunted.

I showed Kai to his dad, and he giggled. Moving around, he squirmed around, Hands out asking for his dad's attention.

" Daddy, you need to hurry up." Aiden finished tying his tie and grabbed Kai from me.

" Oh, I like when you call me daddy." I groan as Aiden hits my butt and walks away with Kai.

I texted Mike and resent him the church address, cause Mike might be a doctor, but he isn't smart.

"NICKLAUS YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE CHURCH IN 15 MINUTES!" I yelled as he is running around putting his shirt on.

Nicklaus looked at me with a toothbrush in mouth "Melody what does it look like I'm doing?!"

"Looks like you are taking your time buddy."

He looked around and looked at the clock" You know what I am going to take longer." He smirked and dusted his shoulders off.

" I got him melody! Don't worry we will meet you there". Gevene smiled and grabbed his hand " Why are you always so annoying Nicklaus? " She pushes him back to the room waving me off. I blew her a kiss and ran outside to see Aiden once again struggle to put on the car seat.

I ran as fast as I could to shush him out of the way.

" Aiden, Kai is at least at a month in half, how can you not get this yet?". Aiden looked at Kai and wiggled his eyebrows, making Kai bounce around and giggle. "Woah who made your coffee salty this morning?"

Aiden smiled as he made faces at Kai "Mommy is so pretty but always mad at Papa."

"Aiden, Please let's go " I kissed Kai forehead and closed the door. I reached around the passenger door when Aiden reached for waist pulling me to him.

" You look so good, baby. You look like a beautiful Tulip" Aiden winked at me and went to the driver seat. He has the strangest sayings, but At least we are making it work.I think his goal is to make me blush but who knows. My thoughts were taken away when a locked out Aiden had a deadpanned stare, knocking on the car window. "Melody, open the door already." Looking at a depressed Aiden, I giggled and opened the door. He jumps in the chair adjusting it, groaning and grunting, being as dramatic as always.

"Why do you have to be so petite ." I giggled as he climbed out fixing the seat again. Kai was making all these sounds as he heard his dad grunting.Kai started to let out sad little breaths leading to the assumption that he is going to cry.

"Baby we have to go. " I smiled, texting Mike to leave his house on time.

Aiden finally fixes the car and reverses the car so fast I almost get whiplash. I don't even flinch, he always does that, but we have a baby now, and Kai starts to laugh. He is always laughing or crying; I can never win.

"Aiden you-"

He reaches for my hand and kisses it. "I know I have to work on my speed for Kai. I promise my love ". I smile at his promise and put on some soft music for Kai.

"My poor Kai, You bore him with this music. He needs to listen to Beethoven" Aiden said, changing the CD.

"How is soft music for Babies boring but Beethoven." I looked at my Man on the side of his newly shaven face and touched it.