Chapter 42 : It will happen again

I AM SO SORRY IT WAS ERASED SO SORRY
Sorry college and I don't wanna end this :) Also if you don't like my book hate mail isn't necessary. if you don't like this book , don't read it . Hate mail doesn't help me , just makes me feel worse. Thanks for waiting

Perfect

He was a deep sleep , just like his dad in the corner of the room. It was 6 am and I saw him , perfectly still. What is that , a little birthmark , I have already counted 7 of them. Looking back at my life I never thought I would make this far.
This is Kai ,with his long ass name included. And my future husband is knocked out , snoring up a storm on the hospital couch.
"Kai" I whispered to see his squirm a bit . Running my hand down his silky little finger , he clutched it as tight as he can.
"Kai , hello baby".Seeing his eyes close tightly , I held the bottle I just pumped to get ready for his feeding.
Then there it is ,his eyes open.
The grayish - blue color I heard was extremely normal but he look perfect.
"Hello Kai ,I am mom " woah that felt weird to say . He looked at me confused as I smiled to him , tears rimming my eyes . Slowly peering his eyes to mine , he clutched on harder to my fingers.
"Yes mom that is me baby". He looked at my eyes with a hard stare and yawned. Running a hand on his cheek , he yawned with a sound ... a little squeak.
Slowly moving his head up , I couldn't hold in the cry anymore. Holding him to my weak chest , I let the tears falling. Running my hand down his back , letting him hear my heart.
"I love you so much". Holding him close to my chest , I rocked with him as I looked outside the window. Pulling him back to his face , his eyes wide open and fingers clutched .
"Wanna talk to dad baby". It was if I was his world . His eyes glued to mine as the birds chirped. Letting a small smile form , I slowly got of the bed. Walking to a sleeping Aiden , sinking near him.
"That is daddy , he likes to sleep a lot. " that is when he let a smile to a close up of Aiden. Letting out a giggle , I grabbed Aiden big hand and let Kai hold onto a finger. Kai looked at Aiden as if he was a god. Clutching his finger tight , he held my hand with his other.
Aiden stirred and yawned , shutting his eyes.
"Kuschelbär". I whispered as I saw Kai look between us, almost as if he wanted to see Aiden.
"Melody why that name?" He grumbled as he rubbed his eye.
"Because I like it ". Aiden let out a small smile and opens his eyes. Peering over to me and looked down to kai.
"I knew I felt something holding me ". He chuckles and looks down at Kai.
"Already opened your eyes Schatz. " He looked at Kai closer as Kai mouth was wide open at the sight of his dad. 
"He looks so surprised ".
"He probably noticed how old you are aiden and is confused ". I giggled as Aiden looked at me with a death glare.
"Really Melody?" I giggled and looked back at Kai.
"Right Kai , arn't you surprised how your dad is ."I looked at him as he mouth curved at my sweet nothings .
"Wow Melody , not a great start to a morning".
He rolled his eyes as he rubbed Kai sweaty head .
" can I take off this beanie , my son is sweating ". I smiled as he said my son. He is already possessive over him .
"Fine ". Aiden slowly removes his beanie and looked at his light hair.
"Crap I guess he got the light hair side like his dad. Sorry Mel". I smiled as I rubbed his forehead and kissed his forehead.
"He is gorgeous like me". Aiden whispers ,causing me to roll my eyes.
"You are so full of yourself ." He smirked and kissed my lips quickly.
I smiled and kissed his lip on  repeat as I left small pecks. Kai squirmed and I heard a little coo.  Pulling away from Aiden , his small arm moved .
Aiden grabbed my hands and slowly moved Kai to his lap. I smiled and kissed his forehead as I walked over to reach the phone.
"Baby can steven come and see the Kai". Hearing a grunt , I smiled and texted him yes.  Seeing 3 missed calls from my dad , I handed Aiden Kai bottle and called him back. As my dad and I talked I saw aide. Struggle with Kai. He feed him perfectly but had difficulty burping him.
"Come on kai". Seeing him stand up and walk around the room , trying to burp Kai was a fun sight.
"Kai just do it ". He looked so annoyed as my dad was going on and on about how to raise a kid.
" finally "  He smiled and held Kai , much to my distaste, up to the sky. I cringed as he walked to the small crib and put him down.
"He smells ". He smiles as I point to the diapers .
"Really I have to change him?" He looks annoyed but I flipped him off. Holding my phone to my chest.
" Aiden change him and don't start ". I went back to my dad as Aiden changed him. I few gagging noises here and there ,he handed a cleaned Kai to me . I let my dad to kai as Aiden went back to sleep .
"Lazy ass " I mouthed as he shrugged. Looking at Kai , he yawned and went back to sleep. Holding on to his small body , I laid back down to go asleep.