chapter 15, filming

***ALSO YALL RANDOM THING ABT MY LIFE RN GUESS WHO MIGHT HAVE A BF HERE SOON!! IF YOU WERE THINKING OF CAROLINE YOURE WRONG, ITS ME🤪

***
ALSO YALL RANDOM THING ABT MY LIFE RN GUESS WHO MIGHT HAVE A BF HERE SOON!! IF YOU WERE THINKING OF CAROLINE YOURE WRONG, ITS ME🤪

i sat in the back with Nick while Chris and Matt sat in front. Nick pulled out his phone and looked at something on instagram.

"okay, so we didn't tell you, but we asked our subscribers to ask you questions." Nick said with a sly smile. "and there were a LOT of people who answered. i got 30 different ones."

"oh my god." i said, now nervous.

"wait now i'm nervous." Chris said.

"why the fuck are you nervous?" Matt said.

"i don't know."

"both of you shut up, let me ask her the questions." Nick said. i chuckled and he looked down at his phone. "okay the first one is simple, "how old are you? and where are you from?"

"i'm 18-" i said.

"when's your birthday?" Chris asked.

"october 24th."

"oh damn, so we're older than you." Matt said.

"yes you in fact are. back to the questions, and i am from Kentucky." i said.

"cool next one-"

"i can't believe you're from fucking Kentucky." Chris said. "you are the most LA looking girl i have ever fucking meant."

"OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT! that's what i thought! and then you told me you were from Kentucky and i was so fucking confused." Matt added.

"wow, okay, next one. "what is your heritage?"

"asian-american, my mom's side of the family are asian." i explained.

"this is where it gets juicy." Nick said with an evil smile.

"ew don't say it like that." Chris said scrunching his nose.

"yeah that was weird."

"this person said, "Caroline kiss, marry, kill. Matt, Nick, and Chris. Have fun and good luck."

"i fucking hate that person." i said making Nick laugh. "you set me up to fail." i said looking at the camera.

"now you HAVE to do it." Matt said.

"i don't know! i love you all so i don't wanna kill any of you." i said. "can i just off myself?"

Nick's jaw dropped. "no!"

"well then i'm not doing it!"

"oh my god, fine!"

"okay, so i would off myself, and i would marry...Nick?" i said.

"LETS FUCKING GO!" Nick shouted. "YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK!" he shouted in Chris and Matt's ears.

"yeah well i get to kiss her soooo who's the real winner here?" Chris said.