April 23

eight years.

eight long years.

eight years of wishing for my love.
seven years of waking up just to see him.
six years of holiday-grams.
five years of bullying.
four years of him pushing past me in the halls.
three years of him talking down at me. two years of him copying my homework.
and a year working at his favorite coffee shop.

eight fucking years of my devotion and nothing but bullshit in return.

I love him. I really do. I can't stop loving him. Just look at him! He's just over there sitting on a park bench talking to his friends. Smiling and laughing,,, the things id do to be a part of that.

The sun's shining down on his dark locks, making them turn that golden brown that makes him look as if he was meant to live up with the gods. as if the sun beaming down was a call for him to rejoin them. But he won't, he'll never. He's too perfect.. even for gods.

He laughs, tucks his hair behind his ear. something ive seen him do a million times before. I hope I'm able to make him laugh like that one day.

Justin gives him a high-five, he must've done something amazing, as always. Things continue on that way. The coolest group of teens led by the most amazing guy, hanging out and messing around. while I, a boring gay piece of shit, is sitting on the other side of a tree. Im not noticed, i never am.. besides when he feels like i deserve to feel like shit, but at least then he talks to me.

Kellins POV. the next day

wake up. piss off my parents. "go" to school. pick on people. hang out with my "friends". find more people to yell at. get coffee. go home. repeat.

I hate it, along with everything. so i guess it cant be that bad.

Nothing fits me right. i like this shirt, not on me. hoodie. black jeans. TOMS.... safe.

no im not fucking making my bed. no i will not eat breakfast with you. no i can walk myself.

Nice one kellin, start the day off with a headache all because u cant keep ur fucking cool around your parents. I finish off my walk with a huff as i enter the gates. noisy teens already crowd my path, fucking assholes.

"Move." i shove the (probable) freshman out of the way, and continue on my path. spotting my target, Oli Sykes, The Hottie.

"oh, hey babes, what's got you all riled up?" he says as i wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheeks.

"heh, what can i say! ive missed you!!" I respond cheekily. He responds with a light chuckle and goes back to talking to Vegan, but not before wrapping his arm around my waist and lightly grabbing my ass.

Vic's POV

ugh-
why does he do that to himself. If he knew how much i loved him he would stop all that on the spot. i ball my fist and storm down the hall, a specific locker in mind.

187

kellins locker. i havent been able to figure out the whole combo yet. all i know is 35-18... if i knew the rest i would give him so much. i would give him the world. but for now this will do. yellow paper, gift card, stickers.

kells,
my eyes were made for you
eyes you will never notice
its what i love to do
on an angel i focus
degrate me cus u make me-
want to be yours
hate me, then have some coffee
ill make sure you get more
cus one day ill be there with you
watching the coffee while it pours.

Kellins POV

im scared. really fucking scared. who wrote that! why would someone write that!? im not special, popular, or very attractive.

OH... its a prank.

i pull my head up off my desk and turn around to face matty, "hey... did one of the guys leave something in my locker?" i asked.

Matty looks around suspiciously before responding, "no? did u find something?"

"does it concern you!" i snap. i really did not need to do that... but the guys would definitely find a way to pick on me for this.

"fiesty as always kellin," Jack says, turning around from his seat in front of me. I shoot him a scoff paired with a dirty look and look down at my desk. "so now you're ignoring me, quinn? not very classy."

"OH MY GOD WOW THIS IS SO INTERESTING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MR. HAVERCHUCK!"

"Kellin, behave." the teacher demands. i smirk at jack in triumph and look back down at my unread history book. the teacher continues teaching. i continue to ignore Jack, its a good system.

Vics POV

5th period, history, room 215. This is the moment everyday when i wait outside his classroom and try to walk with him to 6th. Everyday i walk into him and say hi, everyday he calls me a name and dismisses me. everyday i pray for a difference, maybe god is a lie.

3..2.... riiiing

i quickly shuffle my feet through the growing crowd, avoiding any delays. perfect. as always. there he is, leaving the class room, looking down, and brushing his hair out of his face. just perfect.

ok vic, play it cool... fall into step next to him, 'oh hey... kellin right? crazy seeing you here! you wanna walk with me? well I would love to!' it'll be perfect.

"oh hey kelli-"

"get out of my face betch!" not even looking at me he marches down to our 6th period.

He's so cute!!!

AUTHORS NOTE!!
heyyy betches!!!! ready for sassy slay yass girlboss kellin! cus i am. he slays the game all day everyday (while causing a man to go insane) ehlll ohhh ellll !! this fic is mainly something silly that im not taking seriously and its meant to be bad. no i will not proofread, no i will not use proper grammer. have fun! so long and good night!