May 14

Vic's POV

Kellin hasnt spoken to me since that night at that guys house. What even was that night? Kellin does coke?? and a lot of it!? I bought drugs!!? a drug that i have been using almost every night since!!!? god i need to get my shit together.. but its not like kellin minds, he'll probably like me more if i keep doing it.

with that thought in mind i reach into my backpack and pull out the thermas full of my new favorite purple drink. with the classic mix of codeine, sprite, and a jolly rancher, i cherish the taste. the blabbering of my teacher changes to a quiet hum as my mind relaxes.

all my thoughts. the constant slurry of negativity wash away every time I drink the potion. It doesnt go away, it just gets quiet, easier to ignore.

the class quickly ends and i start to pack my things up.

"Hey slow ass!" yells some guy, "get out of my way!" I look up at who was speaking and it was this guy i remember as Tony.

"chill the fuck out," i say, now facing my bag. I quickly feel a hard push to my side and i look back at the asshole. I charge at him, any level headedness long gone.

from then on its a blur.

one punch, maybe three.

kicking.

pain in my ribs.

im gonna be sick.

i came to on the ground, a puddle of vile liquid in front of my face. i sit up and look around to see the room is empty. i gather my strength to stand up and grab my backpack. while limping towards the door the teacher comes running back in with the principal right behind her.

"Oh my! Vic! You poor thing!! I ran to get help as fast as i can but i guess he already left!" she said looking around the classroom. "do you need to go to the nurse?"

"No! i just need to get to class, im probably late." that wasnt a lie, its 6th period! im missing my class with Kellin!!

ignoring whatver the principal or teacher had to say, i ran out of the classroom into an empty hallway. using all the strength i had left, ignoring all my soreness, i ran to our sixth period. I bust open the door and quickly give my excuse to the teacher, even though i think getting beat up is a genuine reason for being late.

My seat is taken.. shit. i pan the room looking for an empty seat, and.... of course......... its next to kellin.

any other day i would be more than elated to sit next to him, but i just got beat up... im sure i look like shit. just great.

i limp towards the back left of the room and sit next to my soulmate.

"uh.. hi," i weakly say

"Dont talk to me," he says immediately, like he had it ready.

"o-ok," i reply. feeling rejected and just like plain shit, i slouched down in my seat and put my bag on my lap. i needed a drink.

"are you seriously doing that now? here. in class.?"

"thought you said not to talk to you,"

"and look, ur doing it anyway,"

i break a small smile, the first one in ages, and take a sip.

"you gonna share or what!" kellin whisper yells

"uh yeah," i hand him the thermos, "i didnt know u drank this stuff"

"I don't," he said simply, "im just out of coke and need a fix." he shrugs and takes a sip soon recoiling at the taste. "Ugh why do you like this stuff!" he says pushing it back towards me.

I drink some more then reply, "like the way it makes me feel.."

I give him a light smile before laying my head down on my desk and closing my eyes.

Kellin's POV

This guy has serious issues.

i open my notebook and glance back at the sleeping boy to make sure hes not paying me any attention. i start drawing a picture of his peaceful face. the dark bruise covering his eye contrasts his warm skin in an indescribable way.

i draw him, not knowing a better way to capture this moment. i draw the way his hair covers the desk after falling around his head and shoulders. i draw his mouth slightly agape, the startings of drool pooling in the corner. I draw the beanie slipping off his damaged head.

by the time i finish up the bell rings signaling the end of the day. Vic still hasnt woken up, the possibility of him OD'ing flashes through my mind causing me to stlightly panick.

"hey," i say, nudging his side.

nothing.

shit

"VIC!" I roughly push him and he jumps awake. thank god.

"AÀHH I SWEAR I DIDNT DO IT!!!," he says frantically looking around before spotting me, probably remembering that hes at school.

"learn to wake yourself up," i say before grabbing my notebook and leaving the classroom.

footsteps run up behind me and i turn around to see a limping vic quickly gaining on me. this is so funny. still walking, I take out my phone and snap a pic at the display.

"did you just take a picture of me?" he said once he caught up.

i smirked in response and continued the walk to my locker. Vic just followed along like a lost puppy, hes so pathetic.

"Uh, well i was wondering if you- er well... if i- can i have your number?" he stumbled out

now that made me stop in my tracks. He's cute, like HOT cute. But is he worth my number? lets see.

"What makes you think you can just have it," i say to see his reaction, "you're gonna have to earn it."

A smile quickly spreads across his face "Y-Yes! Anything! Ill do anything!" he says, not even trying to not seem pathetic.

i start walking again and quickly reach my locker. I shove my backpack in, i dont do homework, and pull out a random paper and scribble a date time and location.

i hand the paper to vic while he looks at me starstruck. i smirk to myself at how much control i have over him, its amazing.

A/N

omfg its getting pretty cray right??umm my original plan was for the event to happen on like chapter 10 but things arent progressing at the exact pace i want them to... idk its probably cus im coming up with the story as i go... but that just makes it natural. anyway!!! i just want everyone to be aware that those guys in the trap house in the last chapter only exist to literally be The bag guys so people dont get sad if their non problematic fave gets killed or something.. yes at least one of those guys gets killed... maybe more... maybe im kidding... who knows.. anyway... THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!! ITS SO AWESOME KNOWING SOMEONE FINDS JOY IN THIS SO YEA I LOVE YALL!!