May 17

5/17 6 pm Pete's

i gave the note in my hand one more look just to make sure i got everything right. today is the 17th, im inside Pete's, and it will turn 6 in 10 minutes. i had to be early, i didnt want to miss him.

i hear the door jingle and I quickly look up to see who caused it, not him.

i wait.

6:45

Kellin wouldnt ditch me right.....? who am i kidding thats exactly what he would do. i slap my face into my hands and let out a sigh, i need to get more extreme. if he wont notice how amazing i am on his own i have to make him see.

I grab my phone and start swiping through the collection of pictures i have from him. i dont know how long its been when someone plops down in the seat in front of me.

Kellin's POV

I sat down in front of the boy on his phone. the second my ass hit the seat his head sprung up. a smile reaching ear to ear plastered itself onto him the second he saw my face. the things this man does for my ego!!

"Hey kellin!"

"i need a coffee"

"oh well i got you one earlier but that was almost an hour ago..... but i can get u another!" he jumped out of his seat and started towards the register.

"wait!" i said, getting up myself. he looked back at me confused. "im coming with, im bored," i walked past him and to the register.

as i turned around to look at him i caught a glimpse of something in him, something ive never seen before. He looked angry, frustrated, like he was plotting something.. but my worries were quickly pushed out the door when his usual bright demeanor returned to him.

"one large vanilla iced coffee with oat milk please," vic said, pulling money out of his wallet.

"How do you know my order?" ok now im getting a little worried

"I work here," he said with a light chuckle at the end. he finished paying for the drink then he led me to the pick up counter. "I thought we went over that at that party,"

"party? Oh! you mean Ronnie's!" i said now remembering, i grabbed my coffee and we sat back down, "wait so... you work here and we go to the same school?" i looked at him quizzically

"heh, i thought you already knew," he itched behind his ear and started playing with his fingers... he seems super nervous.. but hes probably just confused like me. i need to stop being so paranoid.

"you ready to go?" i stand up and grab my coffee.

"Uh go where?"

"Dont question me!" i playfully said. he still wasnt budging so i grabbed his hand and yanked him out of his seat, "you said u were gonna earn my number didnt you?"

he looked up at me and gave a shy crooked smile, i could get used to this.

(thats the smile and how he looks rn)

I lead him down the street and to my favorite spot, the bridge. Theres no way im comfortable enough to show him under the bridge, my actual spot, but the train tracks on top are good enough.

"woah this place..." vic softly spoke while looking around. its like he forgot i was here.

"yea its nice right!" i say leaning against the metal railing on the side. Vic soon joins me. I look over at him to see him staring back at me. an involuntary smile leaves my face, but i quickly turn back to the water to hide it.

"why'd you bring me here?" vic asked

"its quiet,, but not really. like theres the water and the occasional train, but other than that all you can hear is your thoughts, i guess i like that." it just poured out of my mouth and i dont even know how... what is this guy doing to me.

"I like you" Vic said bluntly. Shocked, i turn over to him. His hands are now covering his face which seems to be covered in a layer of red. "I-I MEAN I LIKE THIS PLACE AND LIKE HOW YOU BROUGHT ME HERE!!"

"oh wow... so you dont like me?" i said in the most innocent voice i could muster, this is gonna be good.

"No No!! I like you! I could never not like you! I mean just look at you!" he threw his hands up and his face quickly changed from a look of joy, to a look of pure despair. his hands came back down and landing on the top half of his face, wiping down. "and i just blew it huh?"

"no, i wouldnt say that.." i pondered for a moment on how to fix the situation.. oh! "what happened the other day, why were you all beat up?"

"yea that.." with sadness on his tounge he continued,"well as you know i was szrirped, and this guy... god this guy. i used to know him you know.. we used to friends. can u believe that!? this guy, that used to be my friend, beat me up cause i was taking too long to pack my bag," the once sad tone was replaced with one of frustration and anger.

"sorry to hear about that," i said, not knowing how else to help.

"he's a fucking dick anyway, it doesn't matter." he said while pacing back and forth with his hands still on his head.

"you look like you need a drink."

he stops in his tracks and looks at me, a smile growing on his face, "Kellin you beautiful genius! Lets get fucked up!" i giggled, then wrapped his arm over my shoulder. this day keeps getting more and more exciting.

A/N:
hiiiii thanks again for all the love and support!! its just si amazing!!

im thinking of making the chapters longer but im not sure yet...

do u think kellin amd vic are gonna get themselves into trouble???!!!?! or will they have a fun night with no roadbumps!???!