May 6

Vic's POV

tsk tsk tsk...

kells

you know you should be studying.... so please tell me why you are sneaking out your window. where might you be going.

he gracefully climbs down the tree by his window. he wipes himself off, then looks around before running out the yard. i wait a few moments then leave my hiding spot in his bushes. few leaves, maybe a spider.. all worth it to be able to spend more time with my kellin.

down the street. a left. a right. another right. more walking. more walking. finally. he stops..... at a party. great.

Tuesday night and kellin sneaks out to go to a party. i HAVE to make sure he stays safe. its my responsibility. his parents sure aren't doing a good job. i just dint know what i would do if something bad happened to him.

with that in mind i enter the party. despite the lack of a big crowd, kellin is nowhere to be seen. i steady my breathing and decide to prowl the stranger's house, i have to find him.

I would say the party was bumpin.. it weirdly was. but there only seemed to be around 20 people here. scattered groups of young adults either making out or getting intoxicated, honestly i kinda liked it.

(A/N i have to pee)

living room, kitchen, bathroom 1, bedroom 1, backyard, bedroom 2.. and the final room. its bigger than the rest so i assume its the master. no sign of him. maybe i should check the backyard again? as i turn back towards the door i hear a familiar giggle.

Kellin.

I look to my left and theres a door with light shining from underneath. i hesitantly walk up. floorboards creak. my breath hitches. i reach for the knob and take a deep breath. I have to check on him. i have to make sure hes ok. I turn the knob and my eyes widen, my body stiffens.

with the ending of a sniff and a flip of his hair he yells, "what do you want!! Im in here betch!" he looks up at me and rolls his eyes.

unable to form words i just blankly stare into his blinding gaze.

"If you're just gonna stand there can you at least close the door..." he says, turning back to the mirror in his hand. I just now noticed what that sniff was about. coke. the mirror is covered in thin white lines and a fine dusting of white powder.

Sniiiiffff

"Do I know you?" the twink in front kf me asks

"i- eh uh.."

"you look so familiar.."

"...."

"are you on the Pinecrest football team?"

"..no?"

"oh, you just look like this guy i fucked from there..."

i try to hide how elated i am but it escapes in a giggle. he gives me eye contact but it comes through in a glare. it causes my heart rate to skyrocket nonetheless.

"No i swear i know you." He stands up and leans in closer to me. i cant believe we are in the same room, talking, and now hes staring into my soul!!

there are millions of different places he couldve seen me, so im not sure what answer to go with. 9th grade science class. middle school summer camp. the beach the year he was a lifeguard. every class 4th to 6th grade. 6th period this year. oh and yeah, his favorite coffee shop almost everyday for the past year.

"i guess i have one of those faces?" i suggest.

the quirked up white boy stepped back and shifted his body so his hand rested firmly on his waist. what a lucky hand. he stared quizzically at me before a sudden look a realization hit him.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he exclaimed, "YOURE THE LATTE BITCH AT PETE'S!"

i avert my gaze and give a shy smile, "yeah.. i guess,"

"you guess?" he quirks his eyebrow and scoffs. he then shifts his weight to his other foot and crosses his arms over his chest. He stares at me expectantly. the beating in my chest grows in volume as his gaze throws daggers. I have to say something. I need this to last. i say the first thing that comes to mind.

"so... yyou do coke..?"

pfft~ "yeah. is there a problem?"

"n-no im just kinda shocked,"

"What do you expect? this is a trap house." he chortles.

oh. shit. uhmm... fuck. ok. no, this is fine. I just walked into a drug den. not a big deal. i can handle this. i decide to just shrug and akwardly laugh, definitely smooth.

Kellin seems to buy it and started packing up the dust. i take the opportunity to admire the beauty in front of me. tight white v-neck. very tight black booty shorts. black TOMS. a perfect kellin ensemble.

A very dramatic cough snaps me out of my trance, "uh.. move!" kellin says, standing in front of me with all his stuff packed up.

"oh im sorry," i quickly reply before turning around and leaving the bathroom. I watch as kellin heads for the bedroom door, but before he leaves he looks at me and tilts his head,

"What are you doing here?"

SHIT.. quick! think! uh- house party, cocaine, sex, alcohol, uhhhhh....

"DRUGS!"

"Drugs?..." he scoffs, "What kind of drugs?"

"The uhm.. good stuff!" i know im completely blowing this but its all i can think of. my mind is completely overwhelmed.

A giddy smile spreads across his gorgeous face. he gives a light chuckle before turning around and leaving the room. a few steps down he pauses and says, "follow me idiot!"

I cant believe, I, Vic Fuentes, is following the love of my life down a smoke filled hallway. to where? i may never know. But i could die right now. this is all ive ever wanted.

AUTHORS NOTE!!

i just ate thismy fellow crotch munchers, how did u feel about this chapter

i just ate this
my fellow crotch munchers, how did u feel about this chapter. let me know. any Qs for the gays? im imagining this hose kinda like fez and ashtrays house (from euphoria) but a bit different. do u guys like drugs?
i might gi back and change some stuff in the earlier chapters to make things make more sense but not sure. bye ily