July 4

Kellin's POV

i thought id be happy to be back in my own room. But when all you got are these four walls, its not that hard to feel so small.

my mom didnt even say hi to me. she probably didnt even notice i was gone. shes a bitch anyway. i dont care.

shit.. i didnt bring my coke.

i did not think this through.

maybe i should call vic...

no! i dont want to seem too needy.. and i really need a break from him. if i call him now, he'll never leave me alone.

ill just go on tumblr for a bit.

when i turn my phone back on it goes out of control with buzzing. Justin really called me that much? hundreds of missed calls and texts.. i feel really bad.

ill text him after i post on tumblr.

soon after i text him, i hear footsteps running up the stairs. he throws my door open and runs in,

"Oh my god kellin im so glad you left that piece of shit!" justin pulled me into a hug.

"uh yeah, me too.."

"jeez kellin, i missed you so much," justin finally pulled away, but still held on to my shoulders.

"i missed you too justin," i said sincerely.

he held me firmly, but not too tight like vic. he kept talking about how much he missed me, or something, but all i could focus on was his dashing gray eyes. they sparkled with unshed tears. i never knew he cared this much..

"...and kellin.. i think,,. no. i know. im in love with you. and i have been for years,"

"what." thats a way to get my attention. "I- justin.. I dont know how to respond.."

"I know kellin.." he dropped his hold on my shoulders but grabbed my hands, "i know you have vic now, and i dont know what you see in him, but-"

"Damn right he has Vic now." Vic bust in. his eyes red in anger. justin quickly dropped my hands and stood between vic and i.

"Vic!?? what are you doing here?" i asked utterly confused.

"well i saw your tumblr post and thought you mightve needed something," he threw a little baggy on the floor, fuming, "but obviously you got everything you need right here!" gesturing to Justin

Justin balled up his fist.

"vic can you just go, " im starting to get annoyed. "i'll text you in a bit." i tap my foot.

"so thats how it is!" vic got closer, "everyone i love treats me like dirt! i thought you were different kellin.." a glint of sadness shines through the bitterness.

"Vic i-"

"I think its time you leave." Justin crossed his arms and towered over Vic.

"you dont get to tell me what to do!" vic seethed, face to face with justin at this point.

the energy in this room is unbelievably tense, im surprised my mom cant feel it.

"what!? you get to tell kellin what to do!"

"everything kellin does is his decision!"

"THATS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT KELLIN PREFERS ME OVER YOU"

with no warning, Justin socked Vic in the nose.

Vic stumbled back, and put his hand to his face. but that did not stop the blood from rushing out.