Sept 4

me and kellin sat on the couch cuddling. he was laying on my lap and i was playing with his hair. the tv was on but neither of us were really paying attention, we were high on love, and various substances.

kellin broke the blissful silence, "wheres the coke? im too down" he propped himself up and looked at me.

"on the island i think, but ill get it for you, i have a surprise!!" i tried my best to hold back my smile.

he shot up, a grin spreading itself across his face. he adjusted his position so that he was on my lap facing me, "a surprise? for me?!! what is it!!?"  he gripped my shoulders for emphasis

"youll never find out if you never leave my lap!" i kissed his chin but made a fart noise when when my lips touched the skin.

"ew!!" he recoiled, jumped off my lap and fell onto the wooden coffee table. his ass went right through the table, leaving a kellin sized hole in the plywood.

"ouch" he murmured, his butt had hit the floor but his head and legs were still above the coffee table. he was flailing his arms, silently asking me to help him up.

"just stay put ok, ill be right back with your surprise!" i clapped my hands together as i stood up.

"Dont leave me here!!" kellin whined. i laughed as i walked past him.

he was still begging for help, growing more and more bitchy the longer i ignore him. i was already in the kitchen.. he cant possibly expect me to walk all the way back in the living room just to help him out of the coffee table just to go back into the kitchen??

i ruffled through a drawer full of random silverware and kitchen supplies looking for the pills i recently bought off Ronnie.

kellin has been a bit, out of control recently... usually when hes having an episode he can snort sum and itll chill him out.. but not anymore. at first he just upped they amount he was doing, but now were going through a pound in a day. my wallet just cant keep up!

which is why i bought some Adderall. ronnie said something about taking it from some student with adhd or something, i dont know it doesnt matter.

i opened up the cookie jar we stored the coke in and scooped out a bunch and poured it on a tray.

i opened the fridge to grab a few beers, damn when was the last time we went grocery shopping?

"wheres mom and dad?" mikes voice was stern but he couldn't hide the quivering.

of course. of course he has to come down here and ruin my perfect afternoon.

i inhaled deeply and slowly closed the fridge door, the beers in my left hand. i set the beers on the counter and finally let my eyes look at the stranger in my house.

"Where are they!?" he grit his teeth

i stared at him for a few heart beats before i finally spoke up, "havent seen them." i shrugged my shoulders and turned around.

"Stop fucking lying!!" he grabbed my shoulder, but i instinctively spun around and slugged him in the jaw. he stummbled back into the wall, holding his hands to his head.

that should take care of it. i turned on my heel and grabbed the beers.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!!?"

i turned around in time to see him charging at me with fury in his eyes.

next thing i knew the beers were shattered on the linoleum and my hands were around mikes throat.

he struggled underneath my grasp, but he was no match for me. i pushed him against the wall, holding him by the throat.

he clawed and hit me in desperattion. i was not letting up.