June 12

(theres actually lean in that can)

Vic:

6:45 AM
Good morning kellin!
I hope you slept well!

7:30 AM
hey!
im at work if u want to stop by

8:03 AM
Thinking of you..

9:43 AM
hiii text me when ur up cus ur
probably alseep.. thats definitely
why you arent texting me back
right? haha ♥️

12:36 PM
hi beautiful!!! i miss you so so so
much!! im on my lunch and im
sooooo bored

12:52 PM
Hi!!! are u up? are you ok??

1:18 PM
dont act surprised to see the
knife in your spine with your
initials etched into the handle ♥️

1:19 PM
I guess what comes around
comes around i guess what goes
around goes around

1:20 PM
haha! do you listen to knuckle
puck??

1:21
:(

Kellin's POV:

I put my phone down for the millionth time. he is so weird... why is he so obsessed with me. i start laughing again at the memories of the texts, so i pick my phone back up. I take another screenshot and send it to Justin.

this is hysterical!

justin quickly responds.. buttttt im bored. so i dont care.

should i text vic? nahhh

but, he is kinda sweet..

i look at my phone and immediately vic sends another text

Vic:

1:29 PM
hiii kells!! im off in 30 mins, if u
have nothing to do.. do u wanna
hang out?

I ponder the question.. do i? eh...

Vic:

1:31

🍇✝️🥤💜🤍🐻‍❄️🪞❄️

sorry it took me a minute to find
the emojis. Im bad at phones.

I smile at the series of emojis, immediately knowing the meaning.

he just gets me..

I change into a better outfit, grab my keys, and my party bag. now im ready.

I arrive at Pete's right after 2, hope i didnt miss him. i park my car in the lot and jam out to whatever music was currently playing. it was chemical by the devil wears prada.

i was tapping my fingers along to the beat on the steering wheel when a loud knock shakes me up.

i quickly turn my head to see a smiling vic on the other side of the glass. He gave me an expectant wave.

after motioning for him to come to passenger side, he did.

"Hi kellin!" Vic said as he sat down

"hi vic.."

after a moment of silence vic spoke again, "so.. uh, where are we going?"

"You're the one that invited me out!? Why would i have something planned??" I snapped.

He blinked rapidly, then took a deep breath composing himself.

"Well i was thinking we could go to ronnies?"

"I don't want to go back there." I quickly shot out. god kellin stop being such a bitch, "at least not right now.. another time?" i said more calmly

"Y-yeah that works," vic sat in thought then his eyes lit up, "Oh! Lets go to the beach!"

"The beach?"

"Yeah! i know this spot thats kinda hidden so even though its summer there wont be anyone else there!" this seems to make him really happy, so happy its radiating off him and onto me.

"Yeah, ok! lets go!" a smile creeped its way onto my face, i start the car and head to the coast.

Ronnie's POV:

sat in my throne, i watch upon my kindom.

Boys passed out. Girls shooting eachother up. people forgetting their lives. Me making money.

I love it.

but you know what i dont love..

When a fucking RAT infiltrates MY KINGDOM and tries to BURN IT DOWN.

I wont be made into a bitch in my own home.

I wont stand for it!

I huff and push myself up.

"Ron bon where are you going?" the slut says to me

"I have business to deal with." and with that i went into the back room. the site of the fire.

half the room is completely singed, blackened by the distinct signs of destruction. the rest of the room is covered in a thick layer of soot, hiding the usual mess underneath.

i kick around some of the beer bottles

"BRYANN!!!!" I yell, "GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!"

soon the annoying guy ran into the room, "yes ronnie?"

"go get some guys, go to lowes, get this shit," i put my finger in the air motioning towards the whole room,"cleaned the fuck up."

with a quick 'yes sir' he was gone, soon to come back with supplies and back up.

Vic's POV

I look over at a sleeping kellin. he let me drive us back so he could sleep on the way. he's so peaceful.. i notice a bit of left over coke on his nose and wipe it off for him, hes so innocent.

Kellin never told me where to take him, so im taking him home. to my house. he will be safe there. he will always be safe with me.

the speedometer goes up as i get into my thoughts. I cant always be with him, but i need to. anything could happen if im not protecting him. I need this to go along faster. how do i get him to admit his love for me!

I slam on the breaks as we arrive outside my house.

kellin stirs in his sleep but doesnt wake up.

"im gonna pick you up and take you inside, ok?" i whisper.

i pick up kellin bridal style, yearning for our future together, and take him up to my room.

i watch kellin sleep peacefully in my bed, I can't believe he's going to be mine.

my phone dings snapping me out of my fantasies. its a group chat with a bunch of unknown numbers.

Unknown number: if you have fun at the house its your responsibility to take care of it. tomorrow. 9 am. get ready.

This must be about Ronnie's place.. they dont suspect anything right? they just want help cleaning right!?????

calm down vic breathe.

another message sent separately from the group chat alerts me further.

Unknown number: This is Dennis. I know. and i know that you know. I will keep my mouth shut, help you out. But you have to assist me. this is not negotiable. ill see you tomorrow Victor.

A/N

this is kinda filler but most of the summer will be... check out the tumblr for this fic. the url is the same as the fic.