August 14

Im worried.

tomorrow kellin will be... free.

at school he is open to talk to whoever he wants. half the day he will be completely out of my sight. if it was last year i would be ok with that...

but now that i have him, i never want to let him go.

schools an isolated environment. one where im just any old chump, trying to survive.

i need to fix that.

without me he could get hurt, people could tell him things, he might find out.

but no, i wont let that happen!

i have 'friends', or i guess ... people who have to do what i say, or else they face their truth.

theres increased risk of getting caught at school... so, ill try not to hurt anyone... physically..

this is so frustrating.

i wish the world would just accept that me and kellin are made for each other! and that NO ONE can get in the way!!

i was able to wiggle my way into some of kellins classes. it was easier now that i have access to all of his passwords. and that i have a few teachers under my grasp

i recently discovered that ronnie worked at our neighboring school. so i was able to get some numbers from him.

im not very computer smart, but when it comes to getting information, im a pro.

i need to stop worrying.

theres nothing to worry about.

kellin is mine. he will always be.

nothing will change that.

"fish stick!" i called to him. he was laying on his stomach on the floor while drawing.

he looked up at me and replied, "yes babe?"

"what are you drawing?" i shifted my position on the bed to be closer to my dark haired beauty.

"hold on," he quickly said before doing a line off the paper.

Kellin then sat up and giggled, and shoved the paper in my face.

on the white printer paper, pink and blue crayon drew a picture of two... ponies?

i fight back a laugh when i ask, "w-what is this?"

he scruffles up his face and immediately snatches the drawing back.

"dont laugh at me!!" he crosses his arms and whines, "Its pinkie pie and my pony oc!!!"

"i dont care, im in a bad mood." damn im all sad again... i love this man so much! i never want to ever be away from him...

his goofy frown turned into a sincere one.

"w-what? im sorry!" my love jumped up into my arms, causing us both to fall back onto the bed. "dont be sad!! i love you!!" he littered my face with kisses.

"awww its ok baby!! you make everything better!" i tell him. we flip to the side, so were both laying on our sides, facing eachother.

"promise me you'll never leave me?" i stare into his eyes and pucker my lip

"is that what you're worried about?" i nod my head, he giggles a little before saying, "i promise, im here to stay!"

August 15

Kellin's POV

i woke up to an immediate rush of anxiety.