August 1

"kellin are you ready to go?" vic looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, hes so sweet.

"mhm" i tighten the last lace, then felt his hand brush through my hair.

my eyes meet his.

"i love you so much baby," he leans in and plants a kiss on my lips before grabbing my hand.

he keeps calling me that.. i dont know what it means.

well.. i do.

he thinks im his boyfriend...

im not against that idea... i just dont do relationships. ive never been in one.

i do what feels comfortable.. fucking around with hot guys. which is something i havent done in months.... since i met vic.

maybe it is different with him..

i follow him down the street, we decided to walk to ronnies today.

the hot summer heat causes my forehead to drip with sweat. my flip flops click with each step i take.

we walk on a path lined with brown little shrubs dying from lack of water. its crazy how they get all dry and dead during the summer but always seem to come back in the winter...

all of a sudden some kids on bikes whiz past us, causing me to stumble over and fall into one of the shrubs.

vic looks at me and his face scrunches up into one of anger. he whips around and starts yelling at the kids, "YOUR PARENTS DONT FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!"

the kids continue riding away, ignoring vic.

"pfffttt HAHAHAHAHAH!!" I cover my mouth in an attempt to stiffle my laughter, but its too fucking funny, "omg- vic! hahah!! youre so funny!!"

vic starts chuckling, "yea.. i guess i am!"

vic pulls me up out of the bush. i wipe off the leaves and dirt and give him a hug as a thank you.

instead of fully pulling away, he keeps his arm around my waist. cant say i mind.

we start to walk again

i do like vic.

maybe even love him.

maybe im fine with him thinking we're boyfriends.

maybe.. we are boyfriends.

Vic' POV

Ahhhh~ I love my boyfriend!

i love him so much! and i know he loves me.. theres no way he cant. but theres been something bugging me.. i need to clear it up first..

"honey bun?"

"yeah vic?" my kelly bear responds

"when i said i love you, you never said anything back.."

he stiffened under my grasp.

"oh.. mustve been thinking about something else! im sorry vic,"

so what? what could be more important to think about than me?

"I should be the only thing on your mind." i huff under my breath. i drop my hand from around his waist and start walking faster. i need to get my fix.

"No vic! Im sorry ok! i love you!! i love you so much! please dont walk away!!!" he runs up and grabs my hand out of desperation.

i shake him off and face him. he has tears in his eyes. so pretty.

"I could never be mad at you!!" i pull him into a hug and bury my face in his shoulder.

He loves me! just like i thought.

Hes gonna have my chicken baby!

"kellin, will you have my chimkin baby?"

he looked at me and chuckled, "what?"

"what?"

"you said 'kellin will you have my chicken baby?'"

"no i didnt," i said 'chimkin'

"oh.. ok!" kellin started skipping.

A/N

yes this chapter is short but thays just vus fluff is boring... but i needed to fluff the fic. anyway... more crazyness to come!

check out ryanrosspony on Instagram!