May 6 pt2

kellin's pov

I lead the loser through the house and to the real party. Eye of The Tiger fills my ears causing my head to buzz. yellow washed out light and smoke surrounded the "bad crowd". Ronnie, Jonny, Mac, Dennis, Dahvi, Jeffree, and various hookers. I personally did not like them, maybe even hate them. But i get free drugs so i love them!

I take a seat on a mostly empty couch, its slightly moist but thats the least of my concern.

"Who's this guy?" ronnie asked. i look up at the short guy with long brown hair. He is just standing in front of the closed door like a freak. he gives me a nervous look as if asking for help. pfft like id do something for a weirdo like that. i roll my eyes and shift my body away from him.

"Im here for drugs," he nervously says

"Oh!!" Ronnie confidently greeted the man, "You're the guy! the guy. uh for the lean!" he says, "come on!! Take a seat." The nerve riddled freak nods his head then follows Ronnie's orders and sits on the couch next to me.

"whats your name," mumbled a doped up Jonny

"uh vic,"

"No last name vic?!" spoke up jeffree

"v-vic.. uh berger!" he exclaimed

"ok guys, back off the fresh meat," ronnie said, he stood up and grabbed a bag from the corner of the room and brought it over to the center of the room. with a clunk the bag was dropped on the coffee table. "its all in here," he motioned to the bag.

looking at this guy, vic i guess, im surprised hes buying a bag full of drugs, let alone codeine. He's got to be a dealer, there's no reason he would need that much... or maybe hes just that fun.

i giggle to myself at that thought, then i lean over and grab a tray with my favorite little powder on top. it makes me feel like such a bad bitch!!

"H-how much was it again?" vic questioned

ronnie let out an annoyed sigh and opened the bag. "120 a bottle 700 for the bag."

Vic sat there with a dumbest expression on his face, what is this guy's deal!? I look at Ronnie and see the violence wash over him. he quickly stands back up and towers over us both. staring vic up and down his deep voice bellows out,

"IF YOUR GOING TO COME INTO MY DRUGEON (drug dungeon) AND WASTE MY TIME THEN YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!"

wanting to stir things up even more i butt in, "yea vic, if you can't hang then theres the door." Jeffree starts hysterically laughing while vic looks at me terrified, i feel kinda bad.

"No- no i want some!!" vic quickly says, "a bottle is good right!! 120?" he says as he pulls out his wallet."

Ronnie's attitude immediately changes as he grabs a bottle of the medical grade cough syrup and hands it to vic, grabbing the money in return.

"theres cups and soda in the kitchen, help yourself." said ronnie

"Can i have some berger boy!!!" jeffree said like a slag. Vic looked at Jefree then at me pleadingly, i rolled my eyes and started conversation with Mac. not long after vic and jefree got up and left the room.

Vic's POV:

I followed the skinny person though the house and into the kitchen. i had no clue who it was, let alone what its deal was.. geeze vic, what did you get yourself into!

"whats your name?" i shyly ask

"oh honey! i forgot you're new here. im Jeffree Star, but you can call me baby," it ended with a wink. i shuddered at the thought.

Jeffree pulled a cup out of the counter and a weird shaped drink labeled "Faygo" he grabbed the bottle out of my hand and poured both the drinks into the cup, way more Faygo than Codeine.

"Bottoms up!" Said Jeffree before taking a decent sized gulp. "you're turn!!" he handed the cup to me.

i put the plastic cup up to my lips before taking a whiff. immediately the smell of cough syrup filled my synapses taking me back to being sick as a child and my mama nursing me back to health. the good memories push away the anxiety and i take a sip.

"taste good?" Jeffree said, licking his lips.

"God no," i reply laughing

jeffree moves in closer, "you know what does?"

my breathing hitches and my heart rate skyrockets. it cant mean what i think it means right!?!?! I cant betray kellin like that. he is the only one for me! need to think fast vic... i look down to my right and see a small syringe filled with a clear substance. the visual of me quickly grabbing it and using it to stab jefree in the neck flashed in my mind. i couldnt do that... could i? no! ....?

before i could properly make a decision someone walks up behind me, causing me to jump foward into jeffree.

"Geeze get a room guys," kellin speaks up, grabbing a container of almond milk from the fridge.

"Oh you wish we would! kelly belly," jeffree retorts, lightly poking kellin in the chest.

kellin just scoffs and starts drinking out of the milk container. after a few seconds of me watching him chug the milk i start to feel a bit lighter. the milk dribbles down his chin and soaks his shirt. he finishes off the rest and lets out a belch, hes so sexy.

"woah," shit did i just say that!?

kellin looks me up and down and laughs like he just told himself a joke. I take another sip of the drink in my hand, liking the way im feeling.

"whats so funny?" i hear myself ask

"You." kellin deadpans before walking away.