June 13

tw for mentions of self harm and suicide at the end of the chapter.

Vic's POV

I huff as i carry another bag of garbage to the dumpster outside.

Ronnie is making almost all the guys that were here that night clean not just the backroom but the entire house. what a prick.

he's probably the most built guy here, yet all hes doing is watching us while drinking beer. Its probably all from steroids. pompus douche.

I have to resist the urge to punch the smug look off his face. i need to do this for kellin. if i get put in jail we won't be able to be together. at least not until i get out.

after hours of work the house is mostly clean. I have managed to stay away from the backroom the whole day, so it might still be a mess for all i know.

To kelly-bear

1:43 PM
hey kelly q ♥️
are you busy later?
want to grab food?

he doesnt reply. i should give him a minute, hes probably just busy. Ill go home and get ready for when he does reply.

im laying on bed, scrolling through kellins tumblr. I miss him so much.. ill text him more. after i text him three more times i get an ominous text from dennis telling me to meet him outside.

i do as he says.

"Victor, come join me in my range rover," he beckoned. once i got in he drove off and continued speaking.

"where did you burry him?"

"i dumped him in the river."

"tsk tsk victor. you should've consulted me first. if you had, you wouldve known that bodies easily surface when thrown in bodies of water,"

i feel the immediate regret fill me. how much of an idiot could i be!!?

"It will be ok Victor, theres no need to fret. I will handle it." he looked at me for the first time today, and put his hand on my shoulder, "put your trust in me. do you trust me victor?"

"y-yes i trust you," i quickly say. i cant do anything else except to trust him.

"good." is all he says before he turns the car around and takes me home.

Kellin's POV

Vic:

6:02 PM

kelllinn??? are you ok?
havent heard from you all day
I miss you :(

kelllinn??? are you ok?havent heard from you all dayI miss you :(

Ugh! why do i get so excited when he texts me.. heheheh i take another picture for the boys then decide ill finally text him back.

Kellin:

6:06 PM
im hungry where r u taking me?.

Vic:

6:06 PM
do u like Chili's?