July 5

beads of sweat drip off my forehead.

god damn this body weighs a ton.

i throw the hunk of meat into the back of Dennis's car, i just want this to be over with already.

i miss kellin.

i miss being able to hang out with him.

soon things will be back to normal.

that im sure of.

"All done?" dennis asks, looking at me through the side mirror

"yeah.." i wipe my forehead with my sweat band. i start to approach the passenger seat when all of a sudden dennis pulls away.

"you're done!" he calls out. the tires screech as he peels out of the abandoned parking lot.

the cold morning air chills my bones.

the next day~

its too early for this. i didnt get home till 6 all thanks to dennis. now i have to serve people for the next five hours.

"what size?"

"sorry we're out of that flavor."

"coming right up."

"cash or credit?"

"hot or iced?"

"you said decaf?"

"uhh hey," a beautiful voice snaps me out of my haze. my dashing prince coming to rescue me!

"kellin!" i reach over the counter and give him the best hug possible. he looks back at me with a shy smile.

the memories of last night come rushing in, i have to make sure hes ok. "how are you feeling?"

"i woke up with the worst headache and cant seem to remember shit from last night," he mumbles, "i guess i over did it," he ends with a slight chuckle.

"you dont remember anything?"

"no? did something happen..?"

"nope! i just dropped you off, then came by later to bring you some coke. left right after." i nervously chuckle

he smiles at me. the most gorgeous smile. im so lucky i have him.

"HEY!! WERE IN LINE TOO!!" some prick yelled from behind kellin.

"fuck off!" me and kellin both yell,

"cant you see were having a conversation!?" he sasses.

the man puffs up his chest and opens his mouth to say something, but i cut him off.

"SIR, I WILL BE RIGHT WITH YOU!" i face kellin, "we can just continue this when im on break," i calmly say, looking into kellins eyes. kellin looks at me dumbfounded. "go sit down, ill bring you your coffee okay?"

he scoffs and secedes.

we eventually meet by the train tracks.

the twinky boy stood on the edge of the bridge, his hair blowing in the wind. fog from the early hours graced my dark angel.

as i approach him i notice he is on the phone, as to not be noticed i walk up slowly so i can over hear the conversation.

"hehe justin!! ok i have to go now! yes vic is almost here!! hehehehe ok ill talk to you later!"

"what was that!?"

he turns around with a smile on his face and hugs me, "whatever you did last night worked! justin and i are cool again!"