July 16

i woke to mumbling i couldnt quite understand. i think vic was on the phone, it didnt concern me.

the light shone in my eyes but i refused to open them or move.

i was comfortable.

his warm bedding kept me safe

"kellin," vic caught my attention. i stayed exactly where i was. i dont know why but i really didnt want to wake up. i didnt want to have to face the world for another day.

"kellin," he spoke again, a little louder, "baby," he shook me.

i blinked my eyes open and grumbled.

"i have to go somewhere, but ill be back in like an hour,"

"where?"

"oh you know, the uh.. Ronnies house." he turned away and started putting on his shoes.

"oh, are you taking my car?"

"no." he stood up and waved bye before leaving.

that was weird.

wanting to go back to sleep, i pull the covers over my head but some extra weight stops me.

vic left his phone, what an idiot!

i giggle to myself as i pick up the phone. he's gonna go bonkers when he sees all these pics im gonna take!!

i snap probably a billion pics of myself until i get bored and start looking through the notifications. there's not much to do on a locked phone.

what i see makes me hysterical! literally 27 total notifications for all my different social media accounts. twitter, tumblr, Instagram, snapchat, even facebook! this guy needs a life..

wait till justin gets a load of this!

i start recording a video of the notifications when i start to pay more attention to the ones that arent from me.

texts from dennis.. security camera alerts??? AND A TRACKING APP??!!??!!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.........!!!!

this cannot be for real!

i laugh so hard my stomach hurts

what are those even for? what does he need security for? all his lean!!?? pfffffffttt

all of a sudden justin walks in

"whats so funny"

i wipe tears out of my eyes and dramatically sigh, "dude i was just gonna text you! vic- haha! vic he-" i struggle to get the words out through my laughter, "his fucking notifs!!"

i decide to just show him rather than explain. i shove the phone in his face and he grabs it.

he furrows his brows as he scrolls up and down, "this is weird kellin,"

"what is?"

"have you clicked on these?"

"i cant.. its locked."

"you'd say you're close wouldnt you?"

"yes.."

"then guess it"

he passes me the phone back and i look down in confusion. should i? i mean.. it wouldnt hurt. vic says he loves me, so i doubt he'd be mad..

"what do you think it is justin? i dont even know where to start.."

"well what numbers do you think might be important to him? a birthday? anniversary?.."

"i dont know his birthday." i realized