First Kiss

He greets my family and just as he gets to me, Paps jumps on Kingsley's back. We all turn to see the kitten kneading the dog's back while he tries to turn around to face her. Everyone but Jaden and I, and Daelo of course, pull out their phones to capture the moment. I glance over to see Jaden already looking at me with a small smile on his face. I smile back and get lost in the moment until Dae goes and pulls Paps off Kingsley. We are then shown where we would be staying. My parents will be in the guest bedroom, Flo will be with Jayla and I get the option of either the pullout couch in the basement, just outside my parents room or on the floor in my parents room. I opt for the couch.

Time Skip

After getting all settled in, we decide we want to go for a swim, then I realize I don't have a swimsuit because I don't have my fucking luggage. Jayla has only got one suit and no one has one that will fit me. Fuck it, I think, and decide to jump in fully clothed. I'm already wearing athletic shorts and a teeshirt so it's fine. We all jump in, holding hands, I'm on the end, holding onto Jaden and god, so many butterflies erupt in me when he takes my hand. "3, 2, 1, JUMP!" yell the parents as they all snap a photo. As a joke, I pretend I can't swim and Jaden immediately rushes to me and scoops me up in his arms, only to be met by a fit of laughs from me.
"Jaden, I'm literally a swimmer" I tell him.
"Hey" he says, dragging out the y "I got worried".
"If I were 16, I would be qualified to be a lifeguard, I'm totally fine, you can put me down" I really don't want him to but I don't want to make it awkward either.
"Nah, I think I'll hold on a bit longer" he says, chuckling at my blush, "so you're a lifeguard in training?"
I nod.
"Does that mean you know mouth to mouth?"
As we look into each others eyes, we hear whispers, coming from the pool side where our mums sit, giggling and pointing at us. Then I hear "better not let Marco see, he's so protective over his daughters."
"Well then he definitely won't approve of this" Jaden says as he leans in, my legs still wrapped around him, his hand on my waist. Our lips meet in a simple kiss, just a bit more than a peck. I'm about to go back in when Daelo and Flora swim up to us, asking if we want to play some pool games. Jaden slowly let's go of me and we agree to play. Jayla and Javon are already at the other end of the pool, Javon shouts "Sharks and minnows! Last one here is it!" Jaden shoves me backwards and bolts to the edge of the pool while Flo helps Dae. I decide I'm fine to be "it" and stop in the middle of the pool. "Ok here we go, SHARKS AND MINNOWS!" I yell and they all come splashing towards me. I tag Jaden first and the others make it. He starts complaining, saying I'm too fast to be "it" and that it's unfair because I'm a swimmer. Jayla shoots back "Come on J! Stop being a sore loser, it'd be the same if we were playing baseball."
"Yeah, pretty boy" I say in a teasing tone.
He grabs my shoulders and pulls me underwater with him. We fumble until he grabs my neck and kisses me passionately before swimming back up to the surface.

A/N: no note, I just feel the need to have one of these at the end of every chapter lmao :)