How Was The Doggy Hotel?

I've been on bed rest for the past couple of days, Jaden has refused to leave my side for more than an hour at a time. My dad definitely isn't happy with that as he figures there's something going on between the two of us. He figures right. My dad convinced J to have some fun while we are in the mountains, so he'll go out and FaceTime me on the hour just for five minutes before keeping on skiing.

Time Skip

Upon arriving home, I'm greeted by the warmth of my bedroom. The Walton's are up in New York at the moment and will be back by Sunday. In the mean time, I have plans to hangout out with friends, train for swimming, and go shopping.

I pull my phone out of my bag.

"Y/n! How are you?" I recognize Fiona's voice from the other end of the line.

"Hey! I'm doing great thanks! How have you been?" I reply.

"I'm good, but I'm still totally jealous that you went to Norway with your boyfriend," she mocks me.

"He's not my boyfriend," I lie through my teeth, he totally is but we haven't told anyone yet.

"Okay, whatever you say y/n/n."

"What about you and Bo..." I tease.

"Oi shut up!" she exclaims. "But also don't shut up because I want to hear everything that happened on your trip!"

Time Skip

I'm laying in bed, trying not to pass out from the time difference and jet lag when I hear the pitter-patter of paws coming up the stairs. I force myself out of bed and into the hallway. I run up to Kingsley and start petting him all over.

"Hi King! Oh I missed you, I missed you so much! How was the doggy hotel, huh?" I make conversation with him as if he were a human and could understand English.

A/N: Enjoy this absolutely TINY chapter but I pinky swear that another one is coming tonight (: