A Great Time

When we are all done eating, the adults clear the mess and start the dishes.

"You didn't finish your burger y/n/n" says my dad.

"Yeah I just wasn't very hungry, thanks" I tell him.

That's not true though, I think I am hungry, I just don't want to eat. Starting about four months ago, I've been changing my eating habits. Less sugar, more vegetables, less calories, more working out, less eating, more body image issues. I thought it was just me being a teen mixed with being a swimmer until one night, during an anxiety attack, I purposely threw up my food. As soon as I picked up my root beer earlier, I immediately regretted it. Sometimes, when I get into a state of bad depression and go through a series of panic attacks, I binge. Then I feel guilty and don't eat much for the next week or so.

On a much more positive note, Jaden wraps his arm around me and I cuddle into him. Just as DJ walks out, Flo suggests we play truth or dare.

"Make sure it's all appropriate for Daelo though, okay?" DJ tells us.

"Got it dad" says Jayla as he walks back inside.

"Ok I want to go first" I half-shout, "FloBaDo, truth or dare?"

"FloBaDo? Really?" she says, "but truth."

"I finally get to ask this, yes! Do you have a boyfriend?" I question, a hopeful expression on my face.

"Not really... I'm talking to someone though."

Oohs come from the whole area.

It's Flora's turn now, "Alright, Jayla, truth or dare?"

"Dare" she says, "wait, yeah dare."

Flo thinks for about ten seconds before saying, "I dare you to give us your best impression of your Mom."

Time Skip

It gets late so Dae has to go to bed, giving us all hugs before walking inside with his mum. Javon wants to do one more round before we go back inside the house to watch a movie because his little brother is gone. Alright then, Jaden says, go on.

"Jaden," asks Javon, with a mischievous look, "truth or dare?"

"Might as well finish off the night with a dare."

"I dare you, to kiss y/n."

Jayla laughs and Flora chuckles in disbelief. Jaden locks eyes with me and, without hesitation, takes my chin in his hand and smashes our lips together. I don't really process what is happening but soon enough, I kiss back. It gets a little bit heated until the others tell us we can break away and stop. We pull away and J winks at me.

We sit down in the living room, Wanna on a beanbag cuddling Kingsley, Flo snuggled into the arm of the sofa, Jayla with her head on Flora's shoulder and me and Jaden laying with our legs extended on the long part of the couch, wrapped in each other's arms. (Forgot what these types of couches are called but it's this kind vvv)

 (Forgot what these types of couches are called but it's this kind vvv)

The girls somehow convince the twins to watch Clueless. Javon is the one who puts up a fight and a weak one at that. Jaden isn't hard to convince once I tell him it is my favourite movie. "Hmm, seems I'm not the only simp around here," I say under my breath.

"What's that babes?" he asks.

"I didn't say anything" I say.

"Alright..."

The movies starts playing and we sing along to "Kids In America" and then I quote the first five lines. I could totally keep going but all the others turn to me and glare. Flo tells me to "kindly shut up because we are watching a movie here," so I stop but still of course recite the most iconic lines like "Hello! It was his 50th birthday!" or "Oh my god, I'm totally buggin'". I am praised for my Alicia Silverstone impression and we continue with the film.

When the movie finishes, we go to the kitchen to grab snacks. We have popcorn, grapes, "Mike n' Ikes", barbecue chips and granola bites. As soon as I see the chips, I turn to Javon and say "Did I invite you to my BBQ?" He just looks at me confused, "Uhh no..." I giggle and respond, "Then why are you all up in my grill?" Silence washes over the room before fits and eruptions of laughter.

Jayla suggests we go live and all of us agree. Jaden says to do it on Wanna's account because he has the most followers. We start it up and viewers rush in. I snack on grapes and granola bites while the others indulge in the sweets and chips. We start answering some comments.

When Is Euphoria S3 coming out?!?!?

Where is Daelo?

Who are the girls

"These are family friends, Flora and y/n, they just moved here and are staying with us for a while" answers Jayla.

Ayo chick on the left is hot

Jaden sees that comment and wraps him arm around my waist.

OOh look at the hand placement from J

Uhh... dating??

"Go follow them on socials by the way" says Javon, he points to you and says y/instahandle, then at Flora and says Floraa_568, spelling the both out for the viewers.

Are Jayla and Flora a couple?

"Haha no" says Flora. "We would be, but she's straight" adds Jayla, laughing.

Flora and I then decide to teach Jayla a dance we did together for the talent show when I was in grade two. We put on the song "Crazy In Love" by Beyoncé and laugh so hard that Kingsley gets up and leaves. We perform the dance to the live, giggling and stumbling the whole way through. We answer more questions, mainly all for Javon and about Euphoria. Out of no where, Jaden turns the music on on the TV. He plays "Tongue Tied" by Grouplove, one of my all time favourite songs. I immediately jump off the sofa and grab the remote to use as a microphone. I begin to sing and eventually everyone else joins in. "Take me to your best friend's house, loved you then and love you now OOOH YEEAAAHHH" we all sing. Jaden picks me up bridal style and spins me around as I shout "don't take me tongue tieeeeeedddddd". I quickly glance over at the chat from the live, the comments going crazy about it. The chat fills with ship names and "Oh. My. God."s. The song ends and someone comes walking down the stairs, we all turn and see Jessica. Jaden puts me down and we are asked to calm down and be quieter. We all mutter quick sorries and she heads back to her room.

A/N: First time writing on my laptop so sorry about any odd formatting. This is my longest chapter so far so please comment if you like longer or shorter ones better (: