Monday? Ew

I wake up to Jaden's alarm, he's still on top of me with his head nuzzled into my neck. The sound of "All I Need" by Lloyd playing quietly through his phone, gradually getting louder and louder. Jaden rolls off me and turns off the alarm.

"How is it 6:30 already?" I ask.

"It's not 6:30, it's 5:30" he says, seemingly more awake than me.

"What the fuck," I say slowly, "why?"

"You said you wanted to wake up early."

"6:30 is early enough!" I say, "I just wanted time to have a quick shower."

"Well I need time to shower too" he rebuttals.

"There are like five showers in this house dumbo" I say.

"I'm going to choose to blame your grumpy-ness on the time, but I'm going to get ready. I'll wake you up at your beloved six thirty," he say, grabbing his clothes and walking into the bathroom.

"Thank you!" I call out behind him and immediately fall back to sleep.

Time Skip

"Good morning! Wake up!" I hear as I feel someone nudging my side, "There's lots of you today, come on."

"Jaden, what the hell do you mean by 'there's lots of you today'?" I ask.

"Cause I call you Sunshine and it's sunny today. Get it?" he says, bearing a big smile.

"Why didn't you just say it's sunny then?"

"Ok, fine. Good morning. It's sunny." he says, pulling back the curtains, showing the sun almost fully risen. I'm blinded by the orange light of the morning.

Time Skip

I'm dressed now and sitting downstairs eating a banana, ready to go. I don't normally wear much makeup, so I'm sporting some tinted lip gloss, clear eyelash gel and a bit of eyeliner. I have some concealer for those days where I feel I need a bit more coverage, so I use that to cover up the fading "love bites" as Jaden calls them.

 I have some concealer for those days where I feel I need a bit more coverage, so I use that to cover up the fading "love bites" as Jaden calls them

Currently, everyone in the house is sitting on the porch, waiting for Flora to come out. I love my sister, don't get me wrong, and she's much more punctual than I am, but she takes forever to get ready. I hear her hopping down the stairs. Then she gets her granola-parfait-smoothie bowl that she made last night out of the fridge.

"Finally" jokes Jayla.

We take two cars to drop off because so many people are coming. I ask Jessica if I can ride in the G-Wagon and she says yes, I'm bare excited now. The mums and the ninth graders ride in the Merc, with the dads, eleventh graders and Daelo driving in the truck.

We get close to the school and it's much bigger with all the kids around. I start to get scared, Kingsley isn't here with me which makes me stressed about being stressed. I start flicking the hair tie around my wrist and bouncing my knee subconsciously. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Jaden puts his hand on my thigh and starts whispering sweet, reassuring things in my ear. That really helps me so I decide, fuck it, I'm a bad bitch, I'm that bitch. I take two deep breaths and thank J, I straighten my back and look forward.

I get out of the car, the fact I just stepped out of such a nice vehicle and one I've always wanted at that, boosting my confidence. I help J out of the car, "M'lad" I say, giggling.

"M'lady" he replies, taking my hand and jumping out. He closes the door but it gets opened again right away.

"Hey, what the heck?" says Javon, "I just said I was getting out on your side because there are too many cars on mine" he continues.

"Oh whoops, sorry bro" say Jaden.

I stick my hand out, offering it to Wanna, "M'lad" I say, giggling once more.

Just then, the other car pulls up after dropping off Dae at his school. We give everyone hugs and walk into school. When we get to Jayla's locker, we hug and split by grade. I hope Flora has a good day, she is already close to Jayla and Kaylee and her locker is two down from Kye's, nine down from Jayla's.

I find my locker and get it all set up, since I'm new, I got an end locker and no one's opens into mine, I'm very grateful. Turns out Wanna's locker is just on my right, and J's is at the other end of the row across from us. We have similar classes and the only classes I have with out one of the twins are physics, which is alright because it is my favourite, and Spanish, which should be alright.

Javon and I walk to J's locker, we have English all together first and second period. As I come up to him, Erin cuts me off. Seems they're locker neighbours. Now, I will admit that I was a little harsh with her yesterday, but I was having a weird day and she was rude.

"Hey", she says, turning to me, "I'm Erin!" She sticks her hand out for me to shake.

I look at her with no expression. "Yeah we've met. I'm y/n."

"Oh yeah I forgot, I say we start over though, can I call you y/i y/i (your initial x2) for short?"

"No" I reply bluntly.

A/N: A fun lil chapter, started this so excited and half way through I lost motivation but I managed to finish it so all good (: