📱💬💌

When I wake up, the first thing I do it pull my legs out from under Kingsley who is asleep on my feet, then chug my water bottle. I just lie down for a bit, scrolling on my phone, before I get up to go to the bathroom and take my iron pill.

My recovery from the ski hill accident has been very speedy which I am incredibly great full for. I brush my teeth and put on my swimsuit under a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I put my hair in two braids, pack my swim bag, make a smoothie then message my family telling them I'm going to the pool. I leave a note on the table as well.

I fill up my water bottle and with my backpack and helmet on, with my smoothie in hand, I get on my bike and head to the swim center.

When I'm done putting my things away in the change room, I get in the water and pull on my goggles.

After what I think is only a few laps, I check my watch.

"11:00 o'clock?" I say aloud but talking to no one but myself.

While rushing to get ready and call my parents, I run into Maya in the locker rooms. During my first two swim practices of the season, I'd made a few friends. A boy named Marcus, a girl named Maya and a boy named Teni who I knew through my old swim club.

After talking with the girl for a little while, I rush out of the door, up the stairs and out of the building. I unlock my bike and throw on my helmet, not bothering to buckle it up until I'm riding already.

My mum greets me at the front door. "Good morning sweetie, how was the pool?"

"It was awesome," I say, completely out of breath, "I saw Maya so that was nice."

"Cool. We'll go get ready because we are going out for lunch."

"Where to?" I ask.

"That little blue place down the street, Lisette's I think it's called," she answers.

"So jeans and whatever shirt will be fine?"

"Yes." she says. "And please make sure to do your hair properly!" she adds whilst I'm half way up the stairs.

After my shower, I put on joggers with a blue, gray and white pattern and pair them with a white polo and my baby blue Nike Dunk-Lows.

I walk down the stairs again and we all walk out the door. Apparently I took to long as even Flora is ready before I am.

We are seated towards the left on the patio, covered by a big white umbrella. I order an egg and avocado sandwich with extra hot sauce and a lemonade. I've decided I need a reward after this week. Flo gets some sort of pizza which looks like it has a whole salad on top.

Time Skip

I text the group chat wanna, Jaden, Jayla, Flo and I have.

Kooler Than Bagels