Double Pizza

I hate to say it, but I've stopped eating again. I'm not sure if Jaden or anyone has noticed though. I really thought I was getting better but as soon as you start hanging out with people everyone has a crush on, you get hate. A lot of it.

Once we get back to the cabin and into our pjs, we go back to the kitchen, we are having a "make your own pizza" night. Call it odd but personally, I prefer pesto over tomato sauce on pizza. I put pesto, cheese and sausage on mine while the others finish putting the toppings on theirs.

We sit in the living room and decide to play a card game while we wait for dinner to be ready. I deal the cards and we start to play Cheats (you might call it BS or another name). When Dae lied to my mom about Jayla and Javon fighting, he was very convincing, when he lies playing cards, I unfortunately can't say the same.

Flora is the first to get rid of all of her cards, followed by me, Wanna, Jayla then Jaden.

"Nah, surely the y/l/ns cheated" complains Jaden.

"Dude, that's literally the premise of the game" says Flora.

We burst out laughing, I roll around on the floor, none of us being able to stop our giggles. I swear, the Waltons have the best laughs you'll ever hear.

"Pizza is ready!" shouts my dad from the kitchen, putting an abrupt stop to our squealing and shrieking.

Time Skip

I ate one out of the six pieces of my pizza. It tasted great but... Jaden pulls me aside after we finish putting away the dishes and cleaning up. He talks to me about my eating, showing me that he supports me and only wants to help. I get it, he has good intentions, but he just doesn't understand. Unless you've had an eating disorder you have no idea what it's like. It's indescribable.

He gives me a kiss and we go back to the living room to sit with the rest of the families. I sit next to him on the couch, one of my legs thrown over his, his arm around my shoulders. All of us decide on Pointbreak which I wouldn't let a seven year old watch but the parents say it's fine so we press play. I sink into Jaden's touch and let myself relax.

A/N: Incredibly short but I felt the need to upload (: