All Around

First period before lunch, health class. I'd never had health class before, just SVT as they call it at the lycée, which stands for Science de Vie et de Terre. So science of life and earth, pretty much biology and health and astronomy mixed, but here, we have a separate classes for bio and health. No astronomy though, kind of disappointing. Anyway, I really like my health teacher. Her name is Ms. Heathrow and she calls me by my last name, like they do in movies. Only thirty minutes left until lunch, but I've really got to go to the bathroom. I raise my hand.

"Yes y/l/n?" she calls on me.

"Could I go to the bathroom please?" I ask.

"Yes, just grab a hall pass before you go."

I get up, walk to her desk, take one of the two hall passes, and walk into the hallway. It's nice to be in a quiet space, the class seems so loud. I've made friends though! The twin's friends of course and a quiet girl I was partnered with in social studies class. Her name is Fiona and she is very sweet but very shy. I can't blame her, until I was about 8 or 9, I wouldn't talk to anyone unless I was holding my mum's hand, sometimes not even my own father or sister, that's when we got Kingsley. I miss him today, it's the first time I've been away from him for two weeks. Surprisingly, all of J and Javon's friends are male. I doesn't bother me, I'm almost glad because it seems like the majority of the girls at this school are drama. I know, super cliché right?

I'm alone in the corridor, heading in what I think is the direction of the bathrooms, when I recognize someone walking towards me, Benoît.

Once again, the exchange between the two is in French but written in English.

"Hey! Benoît!"

"Oh hi y/n! How are you?" he says, smile on his face.

"I'm doing well thanks, you?"

"I'm alright, just heading to the toilets."

"Oh, me too, are they this way then?" I say, turning around.

"Yes" he replies.

"Gosh, I got a tour of this place yesterday and I'm already lost," I laugh.

We get to the bathrooms and go our separate ways, "Thank you for helping me" I say.

"Of course, anytime."

As I walk into the lady's room, I'm met with a familiar face, Kylee.

"Hey y/n/n! How's your first day going?" she says to me.

"It's actually going pretty well, I've got new friends and so far, I like the teachers."

"Period!" she exclaims, "I have to get back to class but I'll see you later at Jayla's right?"

I love this chick's energy, "yeah of course, bye!"

A/N: Y'all, I'm so sorry for these tiny chapters but there's just no motivation right now. I PROMISE though that there will be more parts today :)