Stop Moving.

Obi-Wan opens the top of his ship, his red droid beeping in confusion. 

"Calm down, R4," He calls, his accent becoming thicker with the stress. The cockpit was luckily larger than what I'd remembered. It was still only made for one person, not two. Obi-Wan turns to me, his wet hair framing his face. "I'll get in first, then you, since you're lighter."

In one movement, Obi-Wan was inside the ship. I take a deep breath before I put my foot on the wing of the ship to help lift me up. I see Obi-Wan try to shift over to make as much room for me as he could. I'm able to slide into the ship. Not comfortably but at least I'm in. 

The top of the ship closes, blocking off the rain. Our bodies are pressed up against each other and for a moment I'm thankful. The heat between us makes the cool rain not feel so cold. 

"Where are we going now?" I ask as he starts up the ship. He doesn't answer as his tracker device flickers on. A proud smile forms on his lips. He looks to me to make sure I understand what he's hinting at. "So that's what you threw at their ship?" I breathe out a relieved laugh. 

Our ship takes off, out of the atmosphere of Kamino. The rain finally stops and the visibility of the ship improves drastically. We connect the ship to the hyperspace docking ring that we left out in space before continuing to follow the tracking screen.

After coming out of hyperspace one more time, my eye catches something moving. "There," I point to a ship in the distance. 

We leave the docking ring behind us once again and pick up the speed. My eyes widen as I notice them going into an asteroid field. People are only dumb enough to do that if they know they're being tracked. 

"Shit, they know," I say. And that's when the first seismic charge was dropped from the back of their ship. 

The sound is horrifying. Everything becomes a vacuum right before the device explodes. It gets eerily quiet and it's almost as if time itself stops before a strong blue charge destroys everything in its way. 

If the charge had it us, we'd be dead immediately. Luckily, it just kept hitting the asteroids. The hard part was maneuvering our way around the crumbling rocks. 

Me and Obi-Wan were knocked around from the debris hitting the ship, our shoulders colliding with every jerk of the wheel. That's when I realized that Obi-Wan was more of the problem here than the boulders. 

I keep my mouth shut, panic widening my eyes as we follow their ship through a hole in an asteroid. We haven't hit anything yet. I notice about halfway through the tunnel that I couldn't see their ship anymore. I strain my neck to look as if that would make them magically appear. 

Once we exit the tunnel, they still aren't anywhere in sight. That's when the blaster shots start to surround us. 

"Oh blast, this is why I hate flying," Obi-Wan complains as the shots become closer and closer. 

Everything I've done on this ridiculously uncomfortable ride has been to prevent exactly what I do. "Give me this," he lifts his hands from the wheel in surrender as I slide into his lap, grasping the wheel. I had always been better than Obi-Wan at one thing. Flying. And we both knew it. 

I mumble the apology, knowing that me sitting in his lap can't be that comfortable. He keeps his mouth shut. 

The worst thing about being in a ship chase with a bounty hunter is that they don't have any mercy. They mark you as an enemy and they do anything to finish the job. Their ship isn't even aiming anymore, they are messily shooting random shots around. 

I dodge every direct hit the best I can but eventually, a blast hits the front of the ship. I quickly scan the damage. It isn't going to kill us right this second but we will definitely need to make an emergency stop. 

The fire stops coming from the ship and I know something is up. 

A tracker missile. 

Its blue tail is streaking through the black sky, catching up to us quickly. I curse under my breath, thinking of a way to get rid of it. It's almost impossible to outfly one of these things in open space much less an asteroid field. 

"R4, prepare to jettison the spare canisters." I don't ask Obi-Wan for permission because it's the only way we are making it out of here alive. I wait a few seconds, counting in my head until the perfect time. "Now!" A gentle hum comes from the back of the ship and I know that means the doors to the storage had opened in the back. 

It doesn't take long for the missile to get overwhelmed and crash into one of the pieces of debris. When it does, I take the explosion as a distraction and find an asteroid to hide the ship on for a moment. 

Everything falls silent as I land the ship on the dark side of a space rock, waiting for the bounty hunter to fly past. My breathing slows drastically, scared that Jango might hear it. But Obi-Wan's breath makes it seems like he's the one that's been driving this ship. 

I turn my hips to look back at him. "Are you alri-"

"Stop moving around," He whispers harshly. 

I go to ask why but before I do, my face heats up in realization. I drop the subject as quickly as I can. 

"Well, I think we've waited long enough," I say quickly. "You can take the wheel now." I slide off of his lap and back into my uncomfortable position. But it's better than where I was seconds before. 

Obi-Wan steers the ship down and onto the planet I recognized. Geonosis.