It's Vader

*Obi-Wan's POV*

I woke up early in the morning. Florence was still pressed to me the same way as she was when we fell asleep.  Even though I wasn't going back to sleep, I didn't want to move from where I was.

I sat up slowly so Florence didn't wake. She was a pretty heavy sleeper so she didn't stir when I gently moved her to where she was between my legs, her cheek laying on my chest. I leaned my back on a crate behind me as I got comfortable.

I let an arm drape over Florence's waist lazily and the other grabbed her hand. Her chest rose and fall evenly as she slept. It still felt surreal that she was actually alive. Of all the crazy ideas of what happened to her, I could never dream of Anakin Skywalker being the one to take her. 

Suddenly, the door opens again and Leia walks through. The bags under her eyes seemed to have disappeared over the night. She looked like she was about to say something but when she saw me and Florence, she just smiled.

"You love her, don't you, Ben?" She asks warmly.

I looked at the girl curled up in my lap. "I've loved her for longer than she realizes," I tell the girl. Upon first glance, you'd think Leia to be a naive girl but she really is smart. She reads into things the way I've only known one other person to. Padme. Sometimes I wondered if Leia was force sensitive.

"I can't wait until I fall in love," The young girl says hopefully. I let out a small laugh. "He'll be kind, responsible, and anything but a Nerf Herder." The term makes me smile. I haven't heard anyone be called a Nerf Herder since when Florence called me that on Tatooine when we were on the ship, waiting for Qui-Gon.

The ship jolts a little, and I look around, scared that the Empire had caught up to us. "Oh, yeah. We're here," Leia says quickly before she bolts out of the room.

Once the girl was out of the room, I place my hand on Florence's shoulder. "Lore, darling," I shake her a little until she starts to get up. Her green eyes come into focus as she gets up, stretching herself out a bit.

"We've arrived in Jabiim," I tell her.

She nods, standing up. I follow her and when she brushes her hair behind her back, my face turns red. The purple mark I left on her last night was more prominent now.

"Maybe keep your hair over your shoulder," I laugh. She blushes at the comment, bringing her hair forward.

We catch up to Tala, Leia, Roken, and Sully. I grab Leia's hand as we depart from the aircraft. Our small group becomes even smaller in the large flood of people. Worried expression could be found on almost each and every one.

I watch as Florence scans the area, taking in her surroundings quickly. That was one of the best things about being on missions with her. She always scanned through everything, making sure everything worth noting was noted.

For a few minutes, I walk around the secret underground base. I find some old lightsabers, old carvings on the stone walls, and Jedi robes. I press my lips in a line at the old items that were now nothing more than unused items in boxes.

The ground around me begins to shake and I quickly look to see what was going on. The hole at the top of the underground camp had large mechanic doors. They had been open so that in a few hours, Roken could get everyone on a transport and leave to an even safer place. But now, the doors began to close.

From Sully and Roken's tone, that wasn't supposed to happen. The controls stopped responding. 

"An Impirial Destroyer just arrived in orbit above us," Roken says, staring up at the shutting doors.