𝟔𝟗~ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

(Long chapter! enjoy<3)

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊~

"Exact location?" I ask, desperately trying to keep my sob from breaking out. "We monitored the CCTV footage and ran data on the people and caught three who visits the place at all times now known as the Russian high ranked guards. the town beacon hills, at the tattoo underground shop near Rivera lake to be exact" He was done by the time I dialled Alejandro's number.

"Call a meeting with our allies in New York right now! Tell them we found her." He nods and rushes out the front door.

"Hell-" I interrupted him. "We found her," I said, as the call went silent. "In New York?" "Yes." I say right away. "What's the plan?" he inquires. "I called a meeting with allies so I could do a briefing and devise a plan.  How soon will you be able to arrive?" i ask grabbing my blazer.

"I'll see you in three hours." " Alright. I'll call you when the meeting starts." With that, I hung up the call and walked out the door, clutching my car keys. I hurriedly jump in my car and head to the warehouse.

~..~

When I arrived at the warehouse, I saw my men prepping their weapons. I'm glad Noah handled that. I stepped in, greeting them with a nod, and directly to the meeting room, where I spotted Elijah polishing his knife? That's something I should be used to but I'm going it ignore as always.

"Has everyone arrived?"

"Some are here, Brandon will be joining through Skype," he responds. "That's great, Alejandro is as well add him to the call." With that, I walked to my room here and took a fast shower before changing my suit.

~𝑨𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

We are all seated in our private jet waiting for Alexander to start the meeting. The moment he called Alejandro and told he found her. I cried like a fucking baby. Yes me Armando fucking Moretti. This is the second time she's been kidnapped that too under my watch.

How can i be such a failure father. Gianna is worse condition than she was 14 years ago. It's been only a year with her. She's pregnant for god sake! and i-i just feel heart broken. It pains so much i cannot describe. I'm unable to protect my bambina from her monsters, but somewhere in my heart i know she's okay but don't know to which extent, she's the strongest girl i have seen to go through things no one should have.

I just hope we are not late when we reach where ever she is...

~𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~