Just One Of Those Days

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of Jungkook.

Literally

Jungkook had looked incredibly sad all day, and as the day neared its end, Taehyung couldn't stand it if Jungkook told him he was okay one more time.

"Baby?" He whispered gently, wrapping his arms around the other's small waist.

Jungkook leaned some his body weight back on Tae and sighed, knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"Yes TaeTae?"

"Are you alright? And please don't say you are because you've been so quiet and your eyes have been shiny. You know I worry about you."

Jungkook could feel the tears well up in his eyes and Taehyung had the most concerned look on his face.

"Wait! Don't cry, please" He exclaims, turning Jungkook around and looking him straight in the eyes.

Jungkook couldn't hold it back any longer, and without hesitation, burst into tears.

Taehyung stood in shock but then pulled him in, holding him as tightly as he could.

"Just let it out baby, it's okay" He whispered gently.

Jungkook was the best at hiding his emotions and that fact that he had broke down, made him cry even more.

Tawhyung stood and held him like that. And he would stay like that until Jungkook was okay.

"Tae?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm sorry about breaking down and that your shirt has snot on it now."

Taehyung could only giggle, but then let go, pressing his forehead to Jungkook's.

"Sweetie, my love, my one and only, I don't care how much snot or tears you get on my shirt, I will always be here. No matter how gross."

Jungkook's face lit up with a small smile.

"TaeTae, I've just been really sad lately, and I feel like I'm not good enough, you know...like useless?"

Taehyung nodded and sat both of them down on the bed.

"Kookie, it's okay to feel these things. You're going to be human. I'm sorry you've been sad lately, baby. Anything I can do to help?"

"Just...cuddles and coconut milk"

Taehyung smiles, "You know you're my world, right? No matter what, I will always love you. Through your bad days and the good days. I'm here to cook you breakfast, or make you soup when you're sick, and cheer you on always" He paused. "Is this because of your mistake on stage two days ago?"

Jungkook sniffled. "Yes..."

Taehyung nodded. "You know your fans still think the absolute world of you, and could never hate you. Ever. You know how much they love you right?"

Jungkook smiles lightly. "Only every second of everyday"

"Good, because they do, and you know who else loves you?"

"US!!"

Jungkook jumped as the whole group piled in. Taehyung could only giggle, knowing they were also worried about Jungkook's well-being.

After an enormous hugs and "I love you's" were exchanged, they all piled out, leaving behind Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled and hugged Tae. "Thank you, I could never ask for a better partner"

Taehyung smiled. "Anything for my hubby"

Jungkook blushed and made eye contact with him.

Taehyung smiled. "Jungkook, you are perfect in my eyes, never forget that. Even if you make mistakes, or mess up. Always perfect and handsome" He winks.

Jungkook giggled. "Thank you TaeTae and also..."

"Also....?" Tae squinted suspiciously

"I'm hungryyyyy"

"Let's go get you some food then"

They totally didn't race each other to the kitchen, causing the fall of Namjoon and Jin

Definitely didn't.

Remember you can have bad days, and it's okay to cry <3 I've been struggling with my own mental health and it helped to write this. I hope you enjoy!!💗