Worst to Best

First of all, Jungkook had a huge crush on Taehyung, like huge.

But of course, Taehyung was one of the very popular kids. Like, very.

Jungkook was in the shy, introverted section at his high school.

So, to his best friend, Yoongi, well..Yoongi thought he was insane for liking Taehyung. Totally insane.

But he couldn't argue, he liked someone just as loud, the one and only, sunshine Jung Hoseok.

Jungkook sat next to Yoongi in the library and sighed.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "What's up with you Grumpy Pants?" He teases as he pushes up his glasses, typing his assignment.

Jungkook pouts as he wrote some notes for an upcoming test.

"Does..he even know I exist?" He mumbles as he looked at Yoongi. "I mean..I've liked him since middle school.."

Yoongi sighed. "Jungkook, if you wanna get close to him, maybe try talking to him?" He whispered and nudged his best friend's shoulder.

"Hey..cheer up, it'll be okay."

Jungkook nodded "Okay.." he whispered.

They heard the bell ring for lunch and both packed, walking side by side to the lunch room.

They headed over to their usual table and sat down, Yoongi getting his laptop again.

"Are you really gonna type all through lunch? And just ignore me?" Jungkook teases and glances around, before seeing Taehyung with all the other 'popular kids'. They always had one table every year, and Jungkook learned what table by the first day of school.

Of course, he looked down, not wanting to stare too long.

Yoongi watches him and raises an eyebrow. "Jungkook.." he starts and Jungkook shook his head.

"I'll stop.." he whispered and smiles. "And besides, you're not any better! You're always talking about what your sunshine does!" He whispered and pokes Yoongi's shoulder, giggling softly.

"By the way I'll be right back." Jungkook whispered and stood up, but just as he turned, he heard someone gasp and before he knew it, he was covered in someone's drink.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and noticed the person, who he knew as Jisoo, tried not to smile, but over her shoulder, his heart broke. Taehyung's table was laughing, directly at him.

Before Yoongi could call him, Jungkook was gone like a flash of lightning.

But what Jungkook didn't notice is that all of Taehyung's table was laughing, except one person, and that was Taehyung.

Jungkook walked quickly down the hallway and into the boy's locker room, his eyes watering.

"Idiot..idiot..idiot.." he mumbles and he could feel tears go down his cheeks as he remembers the look on each of their faces.

Meanwhile after he had left, Yoongi was coming after Jisoo's and everyone's ass for laughing.

Cause no one made fun of his best friend except him.

Introvert Yoongi? He was just known as Agust D.

Jungkook sniffles and slowly gets his gym clothes, just deciding to change into those.

"If you embarrass yourself, he's never going to want to talk to you, Jungkook." He mumbles to himself as he looks in the mirror.

"I look ridiculous." He mumbles and looks down, the tears coming back again.

"No you don't Jungkook. I think you look just fine." He heard someone say and he slowly turns around, coming face to face with yours truly, Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he only started to tear up again. "Yeah..but I t-thought you were laughing at me earlier.." he mumbles, wiping his eyes.

Taehyung frowns. "That's just the idiots I called 'friends'. Yoongi really set them straight out there, trust me."

Jungkook smiles. "You don't want to ever get on his bad side..trust me."

Taehyung laughs lightly and moves closer. "How are you? Are you okay?"

Jungkook nods. "I'll be fine..I just kind of was embarrassed that that happened..in front of you." He whispered, fidgeting with his shirt.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Only me?"

"Yeah, when it happens in front of someone you like a lot you tend t-" he stopped and knew he just messed up.

"I-Uh think I'm gonna go.." He mumbles and before he could leave, he felt a hand grab him and pull him back.

"Wait Jungkook.." he whispered, and Jungkook prepared for the worst.

He's gonna tell you you're stupid for even liking a guy like him

Just the thought of that almost made Jungkook tear up.

Taehyung notices and puts his hands on his cheeks gently. "I like you too Jungkook." He mumbles and the fact that Taehyung's cheeks went red, and that he had on a serious look, he could tell he wasn't lying.

Jungkook's doe eyes were wider than anything at this moment and he was sure his face was some sort of red. "B-But I didn't even know you knew I e-existed.." he mumbles.

Taehyung tilts his head. "Trust me Jungkook, I've noticed all your little quirks, and how cute your bunny smile is. And that you're the most adorable shy little bunny, whose laugh is amazing." He stares and was trying not to lose his own confidence. Cause damn, he never thought he'd be doing this.

Jungkook's jaw dropped a little. "O-Oh.." He mumbles and stares at Taehyung. "I-I've kind of always liked you Taehyung..since middle school." He admitted, looking down since he couldn't look him in the eye.

Taehyung smiled. "Really..?" He whispered and lifted Jungkook's head with his two fingers, moving closer as he then kisses him softly.

Jungkook was surprised to say the least, but he then slowly kisses back, feeling Taehyung's hands at his waist.

As Taehyung slowly pulled away, he smiled. "You hav won idea how long I've wanted to do that Kookie." He whispered shyly and keeps his arms around him.

Jungkook blushes and glances at him. "Never knew someone spilling a drink could lead me to one of the best days in my life." He mumbles and gets shy, slowly hugging him gently.

Taehyung smiles. "You're such a shy little bunny." He whispered, kissing his forehead gently.

3 months later

Jungkook and Taehyung were laying in Jungkook's room, both of them working on their art project that was due in two days.

"Hey TaeTae? Yellow or Gold?" He mumbles, holding up the shirt he was painting on.

"Yellow." He whispered and slowly set his own shirt down, moving over to Jungkook, and putting his arms around him.

"Yours looks so much better Kookie." He Whines and hides his face in his neck, pulling Jungkook closer.

"Hey..I'm trying to work here." He whines himself and looks back at Taehyung.

"But we have two days..I wanna cuddle with you." And when Taehyung did the puppy dog eyes, he couldn't resist.

He let Taehyung pick him up and both of them laid on Jungkook's bed, pressed against each other.

"You know..I love you Kookie."

"You know Taehyung..I love you too." He whispered back and Taehyung pecked his lips gently.

Let's just say, two days wasn't long enough to finish their project.