Baby Baby

This cannot be happening.

Nope. I choose not to believe it.

30 Minutes Earlier

Jungkook pouts "I don't want you to leave hyungie~!" He whines.

Taehyung giggled. "It's just work Bun, I'll be back before you know it, and," he bends, putting his hand on Kookie's stomach. "I'll be missing you too little guy," he says gently, giving Jungkook's stomach a kiss.

As he stood up, he looked at Jungkook "Call if anything happens Kookie, Okay?" He said, hugging Him gently, although it was a little hard due to the bump.

Jungkook smiled "I will I promise TaeTae~!" He said happily, ruffling the older's hair.

Taehyung pouted "Hey I needed that to be nice!" He whines as he opens the door. "See you Kookie! I love you!" He yelled before shutting it behind him.

Jungkook's bottom lip trembles But he slowly puts his hands on his stomach, as of right now, he was 2 weeks from his due date. And truly, that set him on the edge.

What if I go into labor and Taehyung isn't here?

Okay, Jungkook get that thought out of your freaking head.

"If you decide to come today baby boy, can you wait until daddy gets home? Please?"  He whispered to his stomach, rubbing it gently.

He looked around and sighed.

Okay, their house was a mess.

"I'll guess I'll clean" He whispered but knew to take it easy since that's what the doctor said.

Jungkook then starts to clean, and gets through almost everything. Almost.

Now

As he was cleaning the dishes, he felt a pain in his stomach and he puts the dish down, immediately putting his hands on his belly.

"Ow..ow..ow..baby boy what are you doing in there?"

And that's when he felt it.

My water did not just break. Nope. Nope. Nope.

But by the way it had ran down his legs and how it felt, he knew it had.

He slowly looked down and got extremely nervous.

Shit, shit, shit! What the hell do I do-

He paused.

"Call Tae.." He mumbles, hurrying over, well, the best he could, and grabbing his phone, breathing shakily since he had not expected to go into labor, right now.

He clicked on his contact and went straight to Taehyung's number, clicking it.

Pick up the fucking phone, Taehyung, or I swear to go-

He paused when he heard Taehyung pick up.

"Hey, I was just about to text you that I'll be home early, you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine.." he pauses sarcastically "Except that my water just broke Tae!"

A silence was heard and then he could ruffling on the other end.

"U-Uh I'll be there as soon as I can baby! Do you think you can call Hoseok, I know he's home today! He's right across the street, he'll be faster!" Taehyung was yelling by now, and honestly, Jungkook was more calm than he was.

Jungkook pauses, feeling pain again. "Y-Yeah..I'll do that.." he moaned, bending over just a little.

Taehyung frowned immensely once he heard  Jungkook "Just hang in there Kookie, I'll meet you at the hospital!" He yelled, hanging up and gathering all his stuff.