Red Light

"When are they going to be here?" Taehyung whispers as he moves around Jungkook, moving the pots on the stove.

Jungkook was currently mixing cookie dough and he smiles. "Around 8, and it's currently 7. You shouldn't be worried Taehyung, my parents love you!" He said happily.

"I know baby..but this is the first time they've been to the new house." Taehyung glances back at Jungkook, noticing the pout on his face.

"Sorry..I just want them to be impressed Kookie.." he whispers gently, moving over and putting his arms around his waist gently.

Jungkook slowly leans into him. "I know Taehyungie..It's just you get annoyed easily when you're stressed, and I don't want you to be stressed." He whispers, feeling Taehyung kiss the back of his head.

Taehyung moves and lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Okay..I'll take it easy, but we still have to get the food ready by the time they get here!" He says happily and rushes over to the fridge.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "I know I know." He whispers, but then remembers something. "Shit!"

Taehyung paused. "You okay..?" He said and his lips turned up into a smile. "You forgot something didn't you?"

Jungkook glares faintly at Him But only jokingly. "Yes!" He whines. "I forgot the freaking rolls!"

Taehyung chuckles. "And..?"

"And the gravy mix!" He yells to himself and pouts.

"I always forget two things..It's starting to become a pattern.." he whispers and he looks down.

"It's okay Kookie..How about you go get those two things and I'll stay here and work on the food? And the cookies?" Taehyung says gently, Jungkook got upset easily.

Jungkook nods and looks up at him. "I-Okay.." He whispers and his eyes were starting to tear up. "I'm sorry.." he mumbles.

Taehyung frowns. "No baby it's okay, I promise!" He whispers and goes over to  Jungkook, hugging him tightly. "Shh, it's okay..People make mistakes."

"But you want to impress them and I forgot some of the important things.." he whispers. "Christmas is tomorrow, a-and they can't be mad at you on Christmas!"

Taehyung smiled. "It's okay Kookie..I made it sound very important these past couple days, but they won't get mad at me.." he whispers gently.

Jungkook sniffles and nods. "A-Are you sure?" He pauses and gets his shoes on, his coat as well.

Taehyung nods and watches him. "Yes, I promise Kookie!" He says and smiles happily.

Jungkook nods. "Okay.." he whispers and grabs his Keys. "I'll be back in maybe..15-20 minutes?" He whispers and holds out his arms.

Taehyung giggles. "Huggy Bunny~" He teases, but Jungkook just hugs back tightly, pouting.

As Jungkook then let go, he opens the door. "I love you Taehyungie~!" He says gently.

Taehyung giggles. "I love you too Jungkookie~! Be safe!" He yells as Jungkook shut the door.

Taehyung glances out the window and watches him go. He wanted to make sure he got to the car okay since it was slippery.

As Taehyung then starts to make the cookies, and some of the other food, he thinks about Jungkook. He was getting anxious about the thought of Jungkook driving on the roads while it was snowing.

"Maybe I should've gone.." he whispers and freaks out a little, but tries to relax as he keeps cooking.

It wasn't until 10 minutes later, Taehyung heard his phone ring.