On The 523rd Date

"I look like shit and I have a date tonight, Shit shit shit what am I going to do Jimin..!" Jungkook almost yelled, and Jimin quickly put his hands on the younger's shoulders.

"Jeon Jungkook! You could never ever ever ever ever look like shit!" He said softly and then smiled. "Relax sweets, you've only gone on 522 other dates with him!"

Jungkook Whines. "I know I know..but I always want to impress him..He's everything to me and I can't lose him Chim.." he mumbles.

Jimin eyes him and frowns. "Kookie, Taehyung loves you to death, he would legit do anything for you! Do you see the way that boy looks at you? Your his whole world Kook." He pauses. "I swear."

The two then had a stared at each other for about maybe 20 minutes, more like 30 seconds, but Jungkook was high-key panic mode.

"Now, let's get you ready for your date!"

After many, many, hours, Jungkook was ready and he pouts. "That took forever Jiminie!"

"But you look hot and cute and handsome and adorable! And, TaeTae said to have you ready by 7:30, so we have 30 minutes."

After a bit, Jungkook moved and turned to Jimin.

"...Jimin..?" He asked, the nerves in his voice quite obvious.

Jimin turned his head from his phone. "Yeah?"

"Have you noticed how Taehyung has been a distant this past week?" He paused. "What if he asked me on this date because he wants to break up w-"

"Jungkook!" Jimin stopped him and walks over to him, hugging him tightly. "No no no..I'm perfectly sure that's not what he asked you on the date for..Kookie, tell me, how long have you and Taehyung been together?"

"2 years and 233 days." He mumbles and pouted, glancing up at Jimin.

Jimin raises an eyebrow about Jungkook knowing the exact days, but then smiles. "And all that time..He has loved you and still loves you, tonight will be very special Kookie, trust me."

Their little hugging moment was cut off when the doorbell rang and Jungkook sprinted, opening the door almost immediately.

"Taehyungie~!" He yelled and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung smiles and hugs him back. "I'm guessing you missed me?" He whispered gently and glances over at Jimin.

Only Jimin knew the exact plan for tonight.

As they bid their goodbyes with Jimin, or, well Jungkook hugging the life out of him, thanking him for reassuring him. Which, Taehyung got confused about, but didn't ask.

As they stood outside, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand tightly.

They had actually planned this date beforehand, so, they knew exactly where they were going.

The restaurant where they had first met. Taehyung's idea.

You see, Jungkook had been a waiter there, and maybe..accidentally...spilled orange juice all over the older. And the rest is history.

It only took them 5 minutes to get there since they actually both liked walking.

As they sat down, Taehyung glances at Jungkook, his heart pounding, incredibly hard.