Candy

Jungkook whines and pokes Taehyung, but the other would just not move.

"Taehyungie~~" he mumbles and sighed in defeat as Taehyung still wouldn't wake up.

Jungkook then sat up and put his hands on his stomach. "It's 4 Am and your daddy won't wake up for his 7 months pregnant Husband," he said quite loudly "and I want some chocolate." He mumbles.

He slowly stood up and looks at Taehyung, before quietly and carefully walking out to the living room.

"I'll just walk to the store." He mumbles to himself as he puts his shoes on, grabbing the house keys.

As he grabbed his jacket, he opened the door, walking out and locking the door behind him.

"Why does he have to be such a damn heavy sleeper?" He mumbles as he walks into the store after a couple blocks.

He glances around and sighed to himself, walking over to the candy and raising an eyebrow. "Hmm.." He said, he really wanted some chocolate, but what kind?

He then thinks about Taehyung and pouts faintly, he really wished he had woken him up.

Cause Taehyung could reach the top shelf and lean over, which Jungkook thought was unfair.

As he tried to reach the candy bar he wanted, he finally got it but it made him drop other candies. He sighed, cause he knew he had to bend down.

As he struggles to pick them up, he saw another hand help him and he looked up, seeing a random stranger that had just entered the store.

"U-Um..Thank you.." He said shyly, as he then put the candy bars that he dropped back.

"Anything for a cutie like you." The other said and he cringes, smelling the alcohol in his breath.

"Yeah.." He mumbles awkwardly as he then turns, walking to buy the candy and get away from this dude.

As he then walked out, he put the candy in his sweatpants pocket, sighing softly.

"Hey!" He heard behind him and rolled his eyes, glancing back to see the guy from earlier.

"I can't talk to you." He mumbles before turning back around and starting to walk.

He didn't get that far as the man then grabbed his wrist, pulling him back.

"Why would someone like you be out at.." he paused. "4 in the morning?"

Jungkook then moves and tries to get his wrist free. "Please let go.." he mumbles and glares up at the stranger.

"Why? Maybe you could give me what I want."

With that said, Jungkook planted his feet to the ground and was getting a bit nervous.

"I'm not going anywhere with your disgusting ass." He said quietly and tries to pull his wrist back but that wasn't happening as the man then pulled from his spot.

"What did you just call me?" The stranger then said angrily. "I think someone like you needs to be taught a lesson." He said and his voice slurred as he put his other hand on Jungkook's waist.

"S-Sir..I'm serious! Let me go!" He yelled and wondered why the hell no one was helping him.

"I don't really think I want to." He said, gripping Jungkook's waist tighter.

"I think he said to let him go." A voice growled from behind the man and Jungkook froze, he knew that voice from anywhere.

Taehyung.

Then stranger turned. "Well he's not yours is he?"

Taehyung's eye twitched and he put his hand on the man's wrist, pulling it away from Jungkook's.

"Last time I checked," Taehyung paused and looked at Jungkook. "He's mine.." he then looked at Jungkook's stomach. "They're mine too." He turned his head to the man and his glare was in fact, very deadly.

"Any objections?" He said lowly and angrily, twisting the man's wrist slowly.

"N-No..!" He said and wanted Taehyung to let go of his wrist.

"Now go, before I change my mind about beating the fucking shit out of you." He mumbles and watches as the guy took off the other way.

His expression then turned soft and he looked toward Jungkook. "Are you okay baby?" He whispers, moving and hugging him gently.

Jungkook nods and was obviously shaking as he hid his face in Taehyung's shoulder. "I'm sorry.." he mumbles. "I really wanted chocolate." He whines.

Taehyung chuckles softly. "I would've gone with you. Why didn't you wake me up?"

Jungkook glares faintly at Him. "Cause you're a heavy sleeper and you wouldn't wake up!" He whines and squeaks as Taehyung picks him.

"Sorry Kookie.." He whispers and walks back to the house. "Next time, you can slap me if I don't wake up."

Jungkook giggles softly "I'll think about that."

As Taehyung walks into the house, he set Jungkook down on the couch and sat next to him.

"How about we share my chocolate bar?" He whispers and pulls out the candy he got earlier, smiling his bunny smile.

Taehyung smiled back. "You're willing to share?"

Jungkook pouts. "Just this once!" He said defensively, opening the candy bar, splitting it in half and giving the half to Taehyung.

He then paused. "Taehyung..How did you know I was out there?" He whispers, tilting his head as he then ate some of the candy.

"Well, I woke up because I usually hug you in my sleep and I can't sleep without hugging something..and then I noticed you were gone..so I freaked. Then I saw you.." He whispers and looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles "Thank you Taehyungie.." he said gently, and hugged him tightly.

"Anything for Kookie!" He said and kisses his head gently.

Anything.