Hugs.

Jungkook couldn't explain it. It was like a deep feeling in his chest that felt empty. And it could only go away if Taehyung showed him any type of affection.

He shouldn't rely on his partner so much, but when something goes wrong, Taehyung is so good at making it be okay. He's a calming presence in Jungkook's life.

Just like now. Jungkook was studying for a big test and his anxiety was through the roof. This was the big test. The test that resulted in if he graduates or not.

Sigh. College is too fucking hard.

As he was getting ready to turn the page, he heard a knock on his door. He wasn't expecting any guests so he slowly stood up and looked through the peephole, seeing the one and only.

As Jungkook opened the door, he was greeted with a giant hug. "Hey sweetie! How is studying going?"

Before Jungkook could answer, Taehyung showed him the bouquet he made him.

"I got your favorite!"

Jungkook could combust. He didn't deserve Taehyung.

"I love you, hyungie." Jungkook glances up at the older as he takes the flowers. "That better be all you got me. No spoiling me!"

Taehyung grins and magically pulls out a box of Jungkook's favorite snacks. "I might've...gone overboard?"

Jungkook stares at him. "Babyyyy..."

Taehyung steps inside the apartment. "You deserve it, you know?"

As Jungkook turns around, he's engulfed in Taehyung's hug. "I know you've been feeling down lately, so I wanted to surprise you. You don't deserve the sadness. I wish I could tell your brain to shut the fuck up sometimes." He whispers, earning a small giggle from the younger.

"You're too kind." He says, but his eyes were starting to water. Taehyung must've noticed because he could feel him hug him tighter.

"It's okay, my baby, I'm right here."

Jungkook could feel himself starting to cry, but that hole in his chest that felt so heavy was going away. He knew it would be back, but for now, he was going to stay in Taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung gently kissed his forehead and Jungkook felt so at peace. He always loved Taehyung's hugs. Always. Nothing felt better.

Jungkook's tears were starting to stop, and Taehyung lifts his head gently by his chin. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Jungkook nods. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung hums. "Yes, doll?"

Jungkook blushes lightly at the name. "I think I should try going to counseling. I believe it would help me. This feeling just keeps coming back."

Taehyung looks at the younger. "I believe it would help you too. It's nice to talk to someone. And don't ever be ashamed to say you need a therapist. A lot of people do." Taehyung pauses. "I always want my baby to feel better."

Jungkook smiles. "Thank you so much. I know I'm a lot sometimes-"

"Nope. No you're not. Never have been."

Jungkook giggles lightly. "I depend on you a lot."

"But it's okay. Because you're my favorite person. You're not overbearing, controlling, toxic, or anything like that. You just need love. And I'm here to give it to you and so are our friends!" He says, kissing Jungkook's cheek gently. "So don't ever be afraid to ask for help."

Jungkook could cry again. Never had he thought he would meet someone so gentle and caring.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, my lil bun." Taehyung says before taking Jungkook's hand and leading him to the kitchen. He takes out his phone and plays a song. A nice, slow one.

"Wanna dance, my love?"

Jungkook blushes and nods, and takes his other hand, beginning to dance in the middle of the kitchen.

It was silent, but a comfortable silent. Jungkook felt very calm and knew he had to study, but that could wait for now.

He really had found that someone. The someone to love him unconditionally. He never thought he would but here he is, dancing in the kitchen with the love of his life.

"I can never say it enough, Jeon Jungkook, I love you so very much."

Jungkook smiles and looks up at him. "I love you too, baby."

~ Hey guys! This is the first one in like over a year and I'm so sorry! My mental health was pretty bad and I was so busy as well! But i'm back 🫶❤️