Where Are You?

"Don't forget to wear your coat!" Taehyung yells out and then runs through the living room, almost tackling the smaller male.

Jungkook giggles, "I won'ttttt" he whines and puts his coat on, not wanting to get sick from the rainy weather.

Taehyung smiles. "Hey baby, enjoy your day with your friends okay? You've been working all week and then you've been cuddling with me the rest of that week, which I'm not complaining lol I love your hugs and kis-"

Jungkook smiles widely "Taehyungie, I know~" he says quietly and then pecks his lips gently. "I love you too."

Taehyung smiles, absolutely adoring the other. Damn, he really has fallen deep into the 'I love Jungkook and I would protect Jungkook at all costs hole'.

"Okay okay no more cheesiness, go have fun baby."

Jungkook glances at him "Okay I'll be home at like.." he looks at his imaginary watch and giggles. "4:30?"

Taehyung nods "Okay, I love you!!!!!!" He yells and kisses all over his face, earning a squeal from the younger.

Jungkook then punches him lightly and playfully. "Okay goof, I love you more!" He yells and shuts the door before Taehyung could reply.

Taehyung then deflates.

"What am I supposed to for 6 hours?" He whines and walks into the kitchen, getting some chips and making his way to the couch.

Okay, this is the most boring thing ever.

"My purpose in this life is to hug and kiss and love Jungkook, soooo what am I supposed to when he's not here?!" Taehyung almost whines, on the phone with Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckles. "I'm sure that's Jungkook's mission too. But you guys unfortunately have to work." He mumbles sarcastically.

"Don't be mean!" He whispers, now seeing the clock hit 4.

'Good, now he can hug Jungkook in 30 minutes!' Taehyung thought.

"I'm not like this everydayyyy. It's just our anniversary is coming up, and I want to show him even more extra love than I already do. But I do know he needs a break. His mindset has been a little drained. His boss is an assholeeee."

Yoongi nods but then remembers he can't see him so he hums in agreement. "Yes I know, but I'm glad he has you Tae, but remember, I'm his brother, if you ever hurt a hair in his head, I will kill you. But..I know you won't. You're like literally the light of his life, he talks about you all the damn time."

Taehyung squeals "REALLY?!"

The other flinches and nearly bends back. "Yes dude. Now, I have to go to work, I'll talk to you in like a week probably." He whispers and smiles. "Love ya bro." And before Taehyung could respond, he hangs up.

Taehyung pouts "Why does everyone keep doing that?!?" He whines.

He then sat in the kitchen and waited for that damn clock to hit 4:30, and when it did, he jumps up, running to the window.

"Come on, come on, come onnn~" he mumbles and waits there.

After waiting a little, he frowns and glances at the clock, seeing it's 5.

"Okay, let me call him, he probably just got caught up talking to Jimin because he's a cutie and likes to talk a lot." He chuckles to himself and grabs his phone, calling the younger.

And...

That lead him to voicemail.

Okay, that was concerning.